purpledragonclaw

The Congrats Thread, V6

3 hours ago, sleepymuggle said:

Got my platinum trophy today!! 😄😄😄

congrats! that's a huge accomplishment!!

i bred my new holiday release (no refusal thank god) and their offspring actually made an awesome code!

boy 07 of 130... woot!

very excited about this pair.

and this arsani that accidentally grew up on my scroll before i could abandon it actually zombified, tonight on sunday the 20th.

Edited by steeve

664236668_ScreenShot2022-02-22at6_27_46PM.thumb.png.53d98994c58f7d15b0f041c2c62cf3a5.png

!!!!!!

And it fits perfectly into my strange xeno lineage with all six ancestors different color from the child! Weeee!

391130147_ScreenShot2022-02-22at6_29_07PM.png.9ae05764f6a379cfba086c4fc0ac1a62.png

On 2/23/2022 at 5:43 PM, Moriaty said:

The ten thousand times I used fertility on them they didn't produce an egg, and just now I had one slot open and randomly decided to breed them and they gave an egg! https://dragcave.net/lineage/bUfBp

Welll

Sometimes it does feel like if you use Fertility on a dragon often, when you don't use it is when you'll get what you want! 

I successfully force-hatched a random Shumoga from the AP!

Congrats @Firstborn Dragon

I was breeding for the AP and decided to keep a slot or two open when breeding certain pairs, I didn't expect to get a Pennybright Copper though! Those things seem annoyingly stubborn to breed, so it was a very nice surprise.

AD6C82A3-AB64-43EC-8C40-05656991DB93.thumb.jpeg.8ebe3842568d5f7b161f8fdd5c2313d5.jpeg

oh my god I’ve only been trying for *checks watch* ….. ten years* 🤣

*(to be fair I haven’t been actively trying the whole decade, but I was around for release and every time I come back I give it a go and pffft.  Nothing.)

Just grabbed this Oracle in the AP, and looking through my longest lineages this one is now the longest I have. 121 gens, my goodness. Congrats little one, you are the longest!

I'd been looking for a CB Z-code Magma forever and it finally came to me today! ❤️

Edited by 0x08

I just caught two gemshards in a row. Like, what?? 😸 Normally I'd have troubles even with the older colours!

1 hour ago, Varislapsi said:

I just caught two gemshards in a row. Like, what?? 😸 Normally I'd have troubles even with the older colours!

Nice! Congrats!!

I also managed to get a mate for my Alt Ridgewing, so yay for everyone :D

Got a gold from my gold & elux pair! And I'm kind of surprised it only took 22 tries... (no sarcasm – my eluxes rarely give me anything else than more eluxes even when bred with commons!)

t I caught me a Stat!

Well, I caught it 2 days ago but didn't want it view bombed until I was ready to announce it. (Yes, it was fogged for a while.)

This is the 2nd Stat that I have ever caught. The first one I traded away on the first day of the release, not realizing that they would turn out to be so rare.

Thanks to a wonderful awesome person who remembered me mentioning a similar code before, I have a new release with my name!! Like, literally my first initial and my last name exactly. It just boggles my mind how that exact combination can come from randomly-generated codes.

LOOK WHAT I FOUND IN AP https://dragcave.net/view/3Lucy

I literally have a cb 5 letter word code arise and an almost 5 letter word code hindr on my scroll growing right now but this somehow made me even giddier XD because that's my actual english name! AND perfect capped! holy wow

I just bred out to 9th gen for my PB even gen guardian project.  :D I'm getting closer to a mate for my 11th gen a little bit at a time. 

I didn't realize until today that last year i got an upside down Mint from the April Fools event. I was clicking through my dragons checking on dates when I clicked on my mints and saw that one was upside down. Then when I checked the date it was from last year (2021)

Here he is if you wanna see him I almost released him.... Sorta wish I could lock him so I dont accidently let him go