purpledragonclaw

The Congrats Thread, V6

Thanks to a wonderful awesome person who remembered me mentioning a similar code before, I have a new release with my name!! Like, literally my first initial and my last name exactly. It just boggles my mind how that exact combination can come from randomly-generated codes.

LOOK WHAT I FOUND IN AP https://dragcave.net/view/3Lucy

I literally have a cb 5 letter word code arise and an almost 5 letter word code hindr on my scroll growing right now but this somehow made me even giddier XD because that's my actual english name! AND perfect capped! holy wow

I just bred out to 9th gen for my PB even gen guardian project.  :D I'm getting closer to a mate for my 11th gen a little bit at a time. 

I didn't realize until today that last year i got an upside down Mint from the April Fools event. I was clicking through my dragons checking on dates when I clicked on my mints and saw that one was upside down. Then when I checked the date it was from last year (2021)

Here he is if you wanna see him I almost released him.... Sorta wish I could lock him so I dont accidently let him go

A couple sparkly victories for me! I won a bronze shimmer in the raffle for March, which felt like the greatest welcome-back-to-DC gift I could've asked for. She's linked in my signature if you want to take a look! 

More recently, though, I grabbed a gold shimmer egg from the AP and was shocked to find that it's a second-gen! Look at this guy! 

It's taken a long time but I now have 10,002 adult dragons.:D

Posted (edited)

I was able to trade two CB common hatchies (one with niceish code but nothing spectacular) for a CB uncommon from specific date, within minutes. Talk about luck!

Edited by Varislapsi

On 3/30/2022 at 12:30 AM, Moriaty said:

LOOK WHAT I FOUND IN AP https://dragcave.net/view/3Lucy

I literally have a cb 5 letter word code arise and an almost 5 letter word code hindr on my scroll growing right now but this somehow made me even giddier XD because that's my actual english name! AND perfect capped! holy wow

Wow! That is an awesome find! Congrats!

caught a couple vines and an undine from the AP to see if they'd hatch into alts; lo and behold, one vine did! and it's 2G! 

@Shadowsearcher Congrats! 😸 Watch out, though, it seems to be already gaining views even though it's a fresh egg. You probably don't want to risk sickness!

27 minutes ago, ArynChris said:

593911413_atlast.png.c799f226f8e2c8a456ff7df837ad26f9.png
First.  Child.

Wow, congrats!! So much luck with y'all :)

3 hours ago, Shadowsearcher said:

Wow, congrats!! So much luck with y'all :)

Uhhhh, I'm not sure if I'd call this many years for a first child LUCK... ^^;;

6 hours ago, ArynChris said:

Uhhhh, I'm not sure if I'd call this many years for a first child LUCK... ^^;;

Haha alright but I can NEVER get a PB gold out of any of my dragons. Golds hate me here XD

14 hours ago, PonyTales said:

Finally finished collecting 2048 CB BSA pinks! Now to finish breeding a mate for this guy, who has waited since 2014 for a mate, and then... 12th even gen purebred pink with all pinks on my scroll! :') 

https://dragcave.net/lineage/9Ja68

🙀  wow congrats!

Finally had my scroll name change come off of cooldown!

Posted (edited)

Finally got the Platinum Trophy ~9 years after my first dragon grow up? But it's not a real gain because of the zombie fodders on my scroll. It may drop down to 99x in a few days and still need to collect 18 dragons to keep the trophy, maybe 1-2 month later if I didn't too lazy.

Unfortunately I failed in the adventure, so the BBEG didn't become the dragon which trigger the trophy. Hope that I will have more luck to get him and the 3rd GON.:P And my real 1000th dragon is the wild shumoga.

Edited by D-wing