purpledragonclaw

The Congrats Thread, V6

I got a CB Pink Sapphire from the AP! Amazing!

Edited by 0x08

I caught a CB Citrine Gemshard today! It may not seem like much but I have found new color Gemshards very hard to get from the Cave. I only managed to catch one previously, the rest were traded or bought from the Market.

I found a CB baby Xol in the AP! I had to give up a Xol egg the other day to pick up something else, so in a way, I got it back! :D

Congrats to whoever caught the Leetle Tree just now that had been sitting in the Forest biome for ~30s without anyone grabbing it!  Your scroll is now complete lol.

Completed my scroll goals for Green Cantors and Skittish Shumogas! ^_^

I've gotten better at catching eggs! I caught two Glowbacks yesterday. And my Monarch gendered correctly! My lineage projects can finally take shape. :)

OMG I CAUGHT AN ICE

AND A CANTO???

Edited by 0x08
AHHHH

Was digging through the AP for freeze fodder and CB commons and caught a CB yellow zyumorph in there instead. I mean I'm coming off a long hiatus so I'm not up to date on rarities, but I definitely wasn't expecting that.

I've finally unlocked all the Undead sprites on the Encyclopedia! And unless I've missed something, that means... I unlocked everything (sprites and entries), apart from some eggs!!! :D

Edited by 0x08

I've finally completed my big breeding project of the year 😁 I've been working on it since early March, and it's a lineage with the 64 oldest of the breeds in the Cave, except Holidays since they wouldn't fit in genderwise and Prizes since of course I don't have CBs of all those variants, and obviously it also excludes unbreedables, Drakes, hybrids etc... Now I'm sorta tempted to try to get it one generation further with the 128 oldest breeds, but I think that will have to wait until after Valentine's. 😅

Seriously contemplating whether or not to play the lottery at this point.

image.png.b9e35a674d1549f2d6d38e5db0273060.png

Second Stat bred tonight. First was a 2G from Cavern Lurker and now a 3G perfect checker.

I scored a couple of incredible trades! I now have a brown Copper and a CHEESE!!! :wub:

And I caught another Canto??? What is going ON! XD

Edited by 0x08

Went to the Desert to pick up a Xenowyrm, took a Thunder!

I remember the time when Almandines were really, really rare, I didn't spot an Almandine in the Cave for years. Nowadays they're more visible for me.

Anyway, I mention the Almandines because it's the only example that I can think of to make my point.

25 minutes ago, from the moment I'm writing this, I spotted a CB Gold. And last night, or was it the night before last night? I spotted another CB Gold. Now, I don't know if anyone else has experienced this as well but recently, sometimes, I spot the rarest, coolest eggs at the 55:00 minute-drop.

I'll keep an eye on the Cave just in case.

@Kegluneq I see CB golds only like once or twice in a year, but unbreedables are something I can occasionally even catch. And I've noticed before that it almost always happens at a .55 drop hahah!

I caught a Dino! On 10/10 within the 10am hour. Unreal. :wub:

Just caught an uncommon for one of my lineages too. :D

Edited by 0x08

25th time's a charm, it seems! *Finally* got a Silver from my Silver-and-Waterhorse couple, after eight-ish no eggs. and 16 common ones. Now that I've finally got that much wanted egg, I'm never ever gonna try a Silver-Common lineage ever again.  😅

Liver of Sulfur Copper and Silver Shimmer-scale produced a Silver Shimmer-scale egg on first try
First!!! Try!!! Oh my gosh!

AND it precogs male! *chefs kiss*

Edited by 0x08