purpledragonclaw

The Congrats Thread, V6

Got the 3g blue lunar herald from wrapping wing I needed in time for Christmas. I've been meaning to breed it since last Christmas and kept forgetting while blues were in season, and then I took a hiatus, and then it was Halloween, and suddenly now it's the last blue lunar breeding season before Christmas and I'm really glad to have a) remembered this time and b) gotten an egg from them so I don't have to wait another year.

Within 5 minutes I grabbed *four* pretty messies in the AP (two Xenos, a Freckled, and a Crystalline)! Good thing I decided to poke around for a minute before bed.

Well I went out looking for cb codes and found an all number! I'm surprised that I was able to get it, because I went volcano first when during the search (was going to specifically look out for falconiform or royal crimson) and only went to forest about 20 seconds after the 5 minute drop, when usually all the good stuff are already gone (just checking to make sure), but it's still there and I snatched it! Yay

Edited by Moriaty

I finished my first lineage project ever, The Fallen Kings’ Tragedy! :D

I decided to have fun with the names of the dragons that I own and wrote a little story. My plan now is to keep breeding the 2G pair and scatter the eggs, so that other people can write their own endings if they want.

Edited by 0x08

First wild shumo attempt was a success 👀

(I also stabbed the unaffected and it also worked loll)

Screenshot_20211203-152938_Chrome.png

Screenshot_20211203-153039_Chrome.png

On 12/3/2021 at 4:07 PM, 0x08 said:

In 20 hours or so I'll have a gold trophy! :D

Here it is! Gooooooold!!!

image.png.17a62507e8305d0a99743cd76492d451.png

Edited by 0x08
Image was tiny

image.png.798bab1ef6aa2da228f9a66b6e092039.png

WHAT'S HAPPENING

That's another lineage project complete! Sick! :D

I bred two pairs for a lineage project and they both gave me exactly what I needed! ^_^

[7h later]

Make that three pairs! How lovely.

Edited by 0x08

Hit scroll goals on four more breeds (diamondwing, honey drake, autumn seasonal, and tideweaver), and knocked four more down into the "only need a couple more" category. Once my current batch of eggs and hatchies grows up I'll be able to cross off at least another three breeds, maybe four depending on if my alcedine is cooperative and goes the right color :P

My name-coded female nebula tinted correctly! She's beautifully blue. 💙

20 hours ago, dragongrrl said:

I now have 8000 grown dragons, https://dragcave.net/lineage/nd0xK! :D I may change her name later, but for now, she marks the milestone.

Congrats! Feels great hitting those milestones. 

Speaking of which...

image.jpeg.03a221b524a5e8b3e07a8c1e6c9f6f78.jpeg  Yayy!

At long last, I spotted a copper egg in the cave and it didn't simply slip through my fingers! My favorite variant too!

I finally sorted all my CB dragons into a group so I can keep track of them easier. 😌 Almost 200 CBs now! 

Finally finished sorting through all my Halloweens caught this year and it turns out I've *finally* almost completely 'caught up' for my Halloween scroll-goals! I have at least 20 of every single Halloween breed except the new Iridichi and the exalted form of Pitfire. Feels good!

Hit scroll goals for four more breeds this week (aether, red alcedine, glaucus drake, and bluna!) before the holiday breeding started.

I just caught a CB silver! I actually stared at it for a couple of seconds before I finally came to my senses and clicked on it, and I still got it :D

I got an all number new release egg🥰

Maybe now i can trade it for a cb stat

I found an egg with a full lineage base of Thuweds. Finding her a mate should be fun. XD

I just found a caveborn Holiday in the AP??? Oh my gosh? Thank you generous anonymous person!

I'm a little stunned, I just counted and realized I got my scroll-goal (20 adults) of Glysteres! Definitely didn't think I'd hit that this year. 

Thanks to some awesome traders I actually got all the holly lineages I was looking for this year. It is a very weird feeling to be searching the AP for lineages and just not need to catch hollies. I think that's the first time that's ever happened to me.