purpledragonclaw

The Congrats Thread, V6

The Fire Gems are really not going that fast anymore, I was just lazily clicking through the biomes and saw one in Volcano. I was laying on my bed and I veeeery slowly mananged to move my mouse on the egg and clicked, and I still got it! All that crazy hunting from last week seems so silly now...

I got a cheese, guys. Oh my god.

~Please use /lineage/ links for growing dragons by simply replacing /view/ with /lineage/ in the url~ /A6fVa

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

Managed to trade for a right side up cave mint with the correct precog so I can have a pair! So thrilled biggrin.gif

So, I'm not sure but I believe Terrafreaky massbred some Undines. Anyways, they were all incuhatchable, and I grabbed six. I incubated them, stuck them in some hatcheries, etc. It was an alt lottery. Surprisingly, one actually alted! It's a third generation purebred, I'm definitely keeping it. Thanks, Terrafreaky!

I went to go ER some stuff and as soon as I hit submit...

user posted image

[Pomp and Circumstance plays in the background, the dragon throws his graduation cap in the air]

Edit: didnt mean to stretch the thread sorry.

Edit 2: FINALLY! what a day.

user posted image

Edited by scratcher_cat

Just caught another Cheese and now have 6 growing Cheese dragons on my scroll. laugh.gif

Also congrats to everyone else! smile.gif

Edited by dejaentndu

After a very monotonous round of breeding a few days ago (Fell ratios are still out of whack, even against super commons like Deep Seas), I had a lucky streak just now. 5 untested pairs for a new project had no refusals, all gave eggs, and one was even a shiny! So I looked around for something to fill the last two egg slots, and went back to another checker project that had given 4/4 and 3/4 of the two breeds involved already, and the last pair gave the right, rarer egg! cool.gif

And I got to test a few other pairs with the last open egg slot. No eggs, but no refusals yet either. Awesome.

Edited by Gryphonic

Grabbed a CB Ice out of the blue biggrin.gif

I was able to get my bronze tinsel to cooperate and breed one of his breed after only his second try with a Cassare!

Literally playing the Hallelujah song right now.

After nearly SIX grueling months of weekly breeding, I finally got the LIGHT Lumina I need. (I accidentally bred the first one when I was egglocked and it went straight to the AP and I was so sad omg)

I barely ever see metallics in cave in months, I haven't caught on in cave in years, I get home from work, kick my feet up, bounce through biomes and within 5 minutes I had two silvers much to my surprise. Reminded me of the old days when they were plentiful.