purpledragonclaw

The Congrats Thread, V6

Started a red copper x lunar herald lineage, and got two coppers and two lunar heralds right away. YES!!!

Sorted a bunch of new dragons and found that I've reached my CB scroll goal for Winters and Guardians.

Oh dear sweet tentacled gods above and below, I ACTUALLY CAUGHT A CB GOLD! It's been AAAAAGES since I did that! ohmy.gif

ETA: ....and to balance my egg-catching karma, I subsequently picked up a Seragamma with a cute code. happy.gif

Edited by Amazon_warrior

ETA: ....and to balance my egg-catching karma, I subsequently picked up a Seragamma with a cute code. happy.gif

Congrats! Also, really a cute Seragamma smile.gif

I'm finally done catching CB Chrono Xenowyrms! I got my 10 CB adults and 2 frozen CB hatchling (one for each stage) goals completed for the breed.

No refusal! biggrin.gif (But alas no egg, would have made some AP hunter fairly happy I expect...) I know they're not perfectly perfect, but lots better than I feared. smile.gif

I won this guy in a raffle last night! I've never been so happy in DC in all my life!

I just have to be happy about this lineage so far even tho its only on 2G: click!

KsGAy was a code dragon gifted to me by a friend.

Then, a week or so later, they sent a picture of all the eggs they were going to attempt to earthquake, and I noticed they had a white that was KsUUH - the Ks similarity was hilarious to me so I was like NO WAIT DONT EARTHQUAKE-

I wanted to make a line of soulpeace dragons for like a GAy line based on their dad

and I'm so happy this pair's first egg was a soulpeace omg.

Beautiful! wub.gif

Thanks! xd.png Can't wait to breed them! It's been a good week for getting "tricky" Aegis partners, I managed to trade for her to breed with him, too. smile.gif

I have had quite a bit of spare time these past couple of days, so I finally got to naming some of my dragons. A majority of my previously unnamed dragons now have names! smile.gif

I received Gleam from an extremely generous user only three days after I joined DC a very long time ago. Ever since then, I've been searching far and wide for a CB female Gold to mate him with. It became a long-term goal of mine.

Eventually, I bred six rare eggs in the hope that someone lucky enough to acquire a CB would trade with me. One year, one month, and eighteen days after the goal was first set, I received an offer! My new child.

And their new child.

I felt like I was helping Gleam to find his true love, sort of (is that weird? it's weird). He kind of acquired a personality that I imagine him like sometimes (I do this to a lot of my dragons, ahahaha). In the period of time before I finally got him a mate, he went through two "girlfriends"; a Rainbow Copper and a Gold Wyvern.

He's very happy now with Prismaura. ^^

Edited by Purpzie

Yay, I got my very first upside-down April Fool's Mint in trade today! \o/ This is how it came to be: someone was generous enough to offer a low-time CB Gold egg for my regular April Fool's Mint at my Teleport, which I promptly accepted. ohmy.gif After that, I put the CB Gold up for trade - I would have been glad to keep it (because I do actually need a female CB Gold), but I just wanted to see if it was still possible to get an upside-down April Fool's Mint at this point. Within about 1.5 hour or so, I was offered an upside-down Mint hatchling along with a regular April Fool's Mint hatchling, which I then happily decided to accept. So now, after many attempts in the past days, I finally have an upsy-downsy! biggrin.gif *cuddles it close* I'm very happy. wub.gif

I got three mint eggs, although two were bred so I need to freeze them soon. Still, it's good!

After 8 gemshards and countless failures to produce an egg my only 2G Tinsel bred true. biggrin.gif

(Would post progeny, but Tinsel egg is a gift for someone)

Finally FINALLY got a deep sea from sapphire after 45 sapphires and lots of not interested/no egg produced. I've been trying to build a mate for this guy since I found him.

Now I just need another deep sea. rolleyes.gif Oh my GoN, Syiren, thank you!

Edited by dirtytabs

Now I just need another deep sea. rolleyes.gif

Check your PM's. wink.gif