purpledragonclaw

The Congrats Thread, V6

Caught two Cheese eggs today. wub.gif

Also caught CB Green Fire Gem in the AP. smile.gif

Wanted one more blue fire gem to even out my pairs before bed, and this was my last hour of opportunity before I really ought to be sleeping - and finally got one with literally two minutes to spare! Whooo laugh.gif

Someone neglected one of my babies!

Grats to the one that neglected it & to you for being capable of breeding that beauty! ^^

edit: I traded for her a while ago. I just LOVE Mutamore lineages, they're so pretty. I wanna get as many as I can 'til the next Valentines~ I also got a Mutamore x Almerald checker that I can breed myself!

Edited by aisudesu

I caught my Leetle Tree! It was a very strange couple minutes wondering why it was quite so leetle before I looked up that it changes on April Fool's, though.

During a longer breeding session to the AP an egg on my scroll hatched so that I randomly kept one of the eggs I bred - the cool thing? It was this pretty much the only one of the bunch I bred I needed an offspring of myself still biggrin.gif

Edited by herk

I couldn't influence her and went all gender lottery and I won it. Yay!

edit: I realized it was bred by the sane person that picjed my 4thG Sunsong from Silver Shimmer checker, is this a "thank you"? tongue.gif

Edited by aisudesu

Dark Luminas have been showing up in the biomes more and I think it's based on the ratio change with the new releases. It's wonderful because I need them for a breeding project. I caught 3 today.~ biggrin.gif

Just noticed someone was pretty pleased with the progeny of one of my Silvers - jerzeeshadow1, I think you're pretty great too! That just made my day. wub.gif

FINALLY managed to summon a GoN today after 4 years worth of attempts!!!

..Of course, it was on April fool's tongue.gif

FINALLY managed to summon a GoN today after 4 years worth of attempts!!!

..Of course, it was on April fool's tongue.gif

Oh, my heartiest congratulations on that date!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I got a cave mint today. smile.gif

I woke up to a PM box that contained a couple of green surprises. I have not been able to get these greenies on my own at all. Thanks to some wonderful users, I now have 2 pairs of green fire gems. I'm still rubbing my eyes in moderate disbelief at this totally unexpected act of generosity. Thank you! smile.gif

I saw something that I needed for a lineage up for trade. They wanted a 2nd gen gold in return. My only CB male gold actually gave me the shiny I needed for the trade. Now I have al the building blocks for a 5th gen perfect checker. <3

Breed two dragons with gay in the code and their offspring has BL in its code.

That is some crazy luck there! ohmy.gifJust BL

I just checked the Forest, in the vague hope of picking up a spring Seasonal since I forgot last year, only to find a Cheese sitting there innocently. I practically squeed; I've been trying to get one of each breed but could never get my grubby claws on a Cheese.

I just bred all my Tinsels and Shimmers(quite successfully, too) and donated the outcomes to AP. They're not so high gen but I hope I can make someone happy ^^