purpledragonclaw

The Congrats Thread, V6

Just got my second 2g shimmerscale from a friend ;w; It's such a nice surprise and it's mate with a falconiform so I'm on cloud 9 cx

Extremely excited about this and this - two Prizekin mates that I have been looking for for ages in the same week, woo!

Yes! A small victory, but a victory none the less. A few of my other pairs haven't been so lucky over the past few days, so they're on hold until next year.

I think there's still three more I can try before the season change, so all fingers crossed.

I found a paper dragon in the cave today!

And I was lurking in the departures topic and manages to snag a tinsel, gaia wyrm and an avatar of change (which is my favorite dragon on here.)

I'm a sucker for the sprite work here, so I'm so excited to watch these guys mature.

Edit:I have a grand total of 20 dragons/hatchi/eggs on my scroll so these rarities are a big deal to me~!

Edited by irrelevantindigo

Super excited for this!!! biggrin.gif

Pre'cog the Nebula egg and it's gonna be female. Just please be Blue, you always turn Blue when I needed CB Red xd.png

I keep picking up lunar heralds. I can't seem to stop myself!

My small amount of Ice Dragons have been breeding surprisingly well for a breed I thought was pretty uncommon. Got two Ice eggs in the last four days.

When Greater Spotted Drakes were released back in May 2015, I started a checker with Night Glories pretty much straight away. Almost two years later, it's finally done!

It's going to be weird not having to breed those drakes every week!

Gold breeding was very productive just now. I got 3 eggs in a row. I am very proud of this guy. And this gal is nearly 3 years in the waiting. As for the third, that may be headed to Departures...

Got one each of the new eggs, and a random Black egg from the AP hatched alt! She'll be frozen when she genders and my curled alt hatchie set will be complete at last!

Caught a gold for my last free spot happy.gif

I think it's been almost two years since I managed that.

I'm over 6k dragons now - to celebrate I bred my scroll (only 100 breedables left, mostly EGs without matching mates because I hate destroying good lines), not all lines are perfect, some are more like alt-lotto, or freezing fodder messies but all in all the quota of good/decent lines should be acceptable wink.gif

Edit: just to clarify I did so over the whole weekend so the eggs will hit over a longer period of time.

Edit 2: Currently EG RBs and Trihorns are kinda walling...

Edited by herk