purpledragonclaw

The Congrats Thread, V6

Saw a CB Gold. On my connection, just spotting a CB metal in the wild is an event!

I know that feeling. I saw one last month. And was too perplexed about that unfamiliar description to click it in less than 3 seconds. *sigh* Needless to say, it was long gone.

You mean there are actually Golds out there in the wild?

Finally was able to track down a dang celestial. Stumbled upon it by chance, guess when I go out of my way looking for them I can't find one!

OK - I KNOW it's superstition but naming Nebulas telling them what colour I expect them to be has worked out well. (and yes it also worked for these three gals who were originally named "Try for Blue 1;2;3")

Also after finally getting him three weeks ago look what I got this week (the first success was of COURSE auto'd...)

i've managed to trade for cb silvers before but this is the first time i've managed to catch one on my own!

Just caught from abandoned;

- gold

- silver

- 2 black

- antarean

.. my first gold and only my second silver ever.

just finished my scroll goals of cb golds!!!

5 in total, one adult male one adult female, one frozen male hatchie one female frozen hatchie and one ungendered frozen hatchie c:

just finished my scroll goals of cb golds!!!

5 in total, one adult male one adult female, one frozen male hatchie one female frozen hatchie and one ungendered frozen hatchie c:

Why freeze CB Golds? I would just get a messy gold...

I went to the Alpine biome to get a Frostbite, accidentally clicked on a Ridgewing instead, and it just happened to be tan! ohmy.gif

Why freeze CB Golds? I would just get a messy gold...

its just the way i play the game. i want to have every single cb sprite including rares and the frozen sprites

its just the way i play the game. i want to have every single cb sprite including rares and the frozen sprites

Ah. I don't really freeze, I haven't gotten into it now.

Built this lineage from scratch over one season. smile.gif

That is beautiful. wub.gif

~*~

I just looked through all of the lineages from the Valentine eggs I caught and realized I completed more lineage goals for next season than I first thought. happy.gif

Caught this a moment ago in the AP. Pre'cog said it'll be a female!

I suppose it was an alt fail. Thanks whoever AP'd it~

Edited by aisudesu

i've such good luck breeding metals lately. got a 2g gold from mageia a couple days ago and just now a 2g silver from kingcrowne!!!

I've had good luck lately catching almandines and spessartines to reach my scroll goal. smile.gif

And another checker that I find very interesting~

edit: found the Heartseeker this year and was very curious of the line & wanted to find him a mate. Got him a mate and it look ks very neat, the colors are very nice too! Red/brown just looks like chocolate with either cherry or strawberry~

Also, won this Olive in Glittering Gold Giveaways~ I have very few Olives (one CB & one checker from normal Vine which is sad/laughable) and I don't really have one from this alt Caligene (I have one that I traded for but I don't this it's this one).

Edited by aisudesu