purpledragonclaw

The Congrats Thread, V6

Caught a purple Dino yesterday thinking it was one of the news dragons rolleyes.gif

Edited by aisudesu

I got the last Neglected I need for my scroll goals, a male one~

Accidentally grabbed a Pyral in the coast (that I already had), so I bit it and it got repulsed away \o/ goodbye 5 hour cooldown

had very good luck today! got 3 eggs of the right breed for lineages, and summoned my final GoN

Just caught my first CB Xeno since their release! Good things do come to those who wait. biggrin.gif

Man I'm lucky to have a gold, a silver, a blusang and all fire gem colors. (not to mention the tinsels)

And my magi and water gave me a shallow water on first try. NICE

Edited by Rainbowlight

Got very lucky and found a little Green Fire Gem egg in the Abandoned Cave! biggrin.gif I'm going to keep fishing to see if I can find anything else.

Just found a CB silver! biggrin.gif I was in the volcano looking for gem fires. None popped up, so I checked another biome (I decided to code hunt) and was shocked to see "beautiful glow". I even hesitated a second and STILL managed to get it! Forget gem fires! I have had so much luck rare hunting while everyone else is after the gem fires!

Just a moment ago I clicked on one of those mystery surprise gift links that some people have in their signatures, and it turned out that it was still active! ohmy.gif And not only that, it was a CB Mageia Xenowyrm egg! blink.gif Of course, I gladly took it and now I'm very happy that for the first time ever (in all my years on DC), I picked up an egg this way! biggrin.gif Such a cool thing to experience! cool.gif

Been filling my scroll up with low time CB guardians from the AP. Sure, I have only succeeded in grabbing one of the fire gems but I will totally milk the AP for all those low time guardians! I can always use them for my scroll only PB project. biggrin.gif Currently have 17 on my scroll (not going to bother using incubate if I only have to wait 4 hours to ER them). biggrin.gif

And I have my goal of two CB pairs of the Tetra dragon. Whoo!

It's only taken me a week after the release to finally catch a pair of blue fire gem eggs. I can try tomorrow for a green pair.

While snooping around the other biomes a little while ago, I managed to snag my first CB Chrono Xenowyrm from the forest and a pink Pyralspite. The Pyralspite will also gender correctly but I had to influence the Chrono to make sure it'll be female. Now I'm currently egg-locked with them, four Tetras and a blue gem, which I'm plenty content with.

Picked up a green Fire Gem! Now only one more green left to complete my first breeding set goal for this release smile.gif

edit: and 3 hours later the other one! biggrin.gif I'm set! Now I can look for codes and breed for lineages laugh.gif

Edited by Ruby Eyes

Now I have two of each color of the Fire Gems, hooray!