purpledragonclaw

The Congrats Thread, V6

user posted image

Back on this site after a fairly long hiatus. Decided to try and progress one of my personal lineage projects further, and voila! Tinsel egg right off the bat! Here's to hoping the influence works! thumbs_up.png

Caught a Gaia for the first time in a while smile.gif

I'm one step closer to completing my goals for CB Xenos - I'll be at 7 with this one. I'm focusing on getting 10 CBs of each breed, so I'm happy to be almost finished with Gaias.

Edit: Caught another CB Gaia! This must be my lucky day laugh.gif

Edited by andromedae

I bred one of my pairs, and precog the egg, and it turns out female!

YES MY FIRST BRED EGG THAT IS FEMALE

Now I need a cb female tho.

It's finally a Vine! No, you don't understand: This pairing has given me 40+ Olives, and one Alt Vine. Now all I need is to get that gender. Come on, Influence, don't quit now!

edit: It is a girl. Now I can breathe.

Edited by sylviamaris

It's finally a Vine! No, you don't understand: This pairing has given me 40+ Olives, and one Alt Vine. Now all I need is to get that gender. Come on, Influence, don't quit now!

The alt Vine's name is hilarious! Congrats on your viney victory. smile.gif

I got my first CB Silver! She just grew up last night. I camped out in the biomes for like 4 hours, and it took incredible willpower not to click on any other rares I saw, but I did it! cool.gif I wanted to post earlier, but I was afraid with all of the veiwbombing going on lately.

So, I joined The Dragoness' Glittering Gold Giveaway yesterday, because there was a few prize dragons and SA babes who had been generously donated and caught my attention, as well as a particular hatchling that I entered more for fun for, because I wasn't expecting to win it.

I woke up this morning to find that I had won one of the lovely prize dragons I wanted, but also something that completely floored me; my first CB Gold! blink.gifwub.gif So a huuuuuge thank you to The Dragoness and the super-generous person who donated this baby. wub.gif

GOT MY 4TH CB GOLD

JUST NEED ONE MORE TO COMPLETE MY SCROLL GOALS

also hopefully i'll be getting my first two neglecteds soon

trading is wonderful and the whole holly contest has been a blessing for me

My skywing and royal blue both gendered correctly!

Two successful new breeding pairs (well, four, but two didn't give eggs), and I finally got around to sorting my newer dragons. The last major sort I did was before Valentines, and I raised more than 30 new ones just from the holiday. A few are still unnamed but it feels good to get them sorted.