Jump to content
purpledragonclaw

The Congrats Thread, V6

Recommended Posts

I actually doubled my number of CB Golds in one day! I bought one from the market and then won a drawing for a Z-coded one that Predat0rs offered in the Z Project thread! :D 

Share this post


Link to post
7 hours ago, Predat0rs said:

That was me! I'm glad it made your night! I'm very happy with my new Zyu! ^_^

 

Yay! Thank you so much! I think it might actually have made my whole year. :D

Share this post


Link to post
12 hours ago, Varislapsi said:

I was offered a CB silver for a zyu in the trading hub! :o Oh wow, someone really wanted to make me happy! Too bad I cannot remember his or her forum name to send my thanks. I'm just amazed, it's very late here and I couldn't fall asleep because of stress but now I'm quite happy for that. This really made my night. ❤️

12 hours ago, Predat0rs said:

That was me! I'm glad it made your night! I'm very happy with my new Zyu! ^_^

Gosh, now I feel especially good about pointing out your trade to the z collectors - win-win-win! :lol:

 

I got gifted a Silver mate for a Thalassa I acquired last year, and she gendered right! https://dragcave.net/lineage/THF5l Thank you Soulsborne! :wub:

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, Ruby Eyes said:

Gosh, now I feel especially good about pointing out your trade to the z collectors - win-win-win! :lol:

 

I got gifted a Silver mate for a Thalassa I acquired last year, and she gendered right! https://dragcave.net/lineage/THF5l Thank you Soulsborne! :wub:

 

Oh wow, there have been more good-hearted people involved! :D Thanks to you as well! I'm so in love with my new silver. ❤️

Share this post


Link to post

The only good thing about not having much to do at work today, I managed to grab *four* messies from the AP! At a time when I normally wouldn't be online. Including this cutie that has joined my Black frozen army.

Share this post


Link to post

Got a perfect name code for someone who was specifically looking for it, with perfect capitalisation too (only first letter)! I think that'a my greatest achievement in DC :D

Share this post


Link to post

I FINALLY finished my siyat x nebula linage

 

trying to breed nebula eggs was really rough, and then get the nebulas to gender correctly....i've been trying since Siyat's first came out, with over a dozen breeding pairs

 

https://dragcave.net/lineage/H10k9

 

now i need to breed until i get an Orange nebula to truly finish it off though

Edited by Sirithiliel

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, Sirithiliel said:

I FINALLY finished my siyat x nebula linage

 

trying to breed nebula eggs was really rough, and then get the nebulas to gender correctly....i've been trying since Siyat's first came out, with over a dozen breeding pairs

 

https://dragcave.net/lineage/H10k9

 

now i need to breed until i get an Orange nebula to truly finish it off though

 

That is gorgeous!  And I feel your pain - I'm doing a Neb x Siyat lineage with the colours alternating between purple and green in each generation, and getting Neb eggs is a nightmare.  >_<

Share this post


Link to post

In two days, I ended up getting two CB Thalassa Xenos. The first I got from a fairly simple trade, the second I got while doing a cursory check through all of the biomes. I love Thalassas!

image.png.ce8cf49efa0178e4f83aab4b2940c295.png

For bonus points, they're going to be opposite genders, so I could probably start some nice lineages with both or either of them~

 

Edited by FlyingDragona

Share this post


Link to post

o_O

 

OK - if anyone is doing this line, I'd be happy to do a bloodswap

Share this post


Link to post

Oh Wow

 

Got this as a gift. I was so stoked for the mother's code I didn't realize it was an SA Alt kin until it was pointed out to me. 😋

Share this post


Link to post

After three 'failed' Baikala breedings that gave me the wrong color eggs, I switched partners around and finally got my last 2nd-gen blue Baikala for my lineage project! I already have her mate ready (omg I'm going to freak if they don't like each other....)

Share this post


Link to post
On 1/26/2019 at 10:45 AM, Sirithiliel said:

I FINALLY finished my siyat x nebula linage

That is beautiful! I love the feeling of satisfaction when you finish a tough one like that. :) 

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Wolves-and-Wings said:

*Screams* I can’t tell you how many times I’ve tried to do this. This is my first GoN!!!

637254FB-A006-4B88-865A-167753331D99.png

Congrats!... But is the summon chance really low?? I wasn't aware.
I guess it's worth posting that I got this gal that just grew up on my first try. Yay?

Share this post


Link to post
6 hours ago, bloodyneptune said:

I just ca...I just caught a Gold. I caught a Gold in the caves. A gold.

 

Congrats!! That's an amazing feeling, isn't it?

 

An amazing, wonderful person recently gifted me a CB Gold (!!!), which means I now have a CB pair. Took 10 years but it happened! (Thank you thank you thank you to that awesome person!!)

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, HeatherMarie said:

 

Congrats!! That's an amazing feeling, isn't it?

 

An amazing, wonderful person recently gifted me a CB Gold (!!!), which means I now have a CB pair. Took 10 years but it happened! (Thank you thank you thank you to that awesome person!!)

 

Its my first in 10 years! xD Actually the reason Ive been looking so hard for one is my own amazing wonderful person who gave me a Neglected. She needs help with some checker lineages so Im basically in the biomes all day with Eye of the Tiger playing, ima get those mates

Share this post


Link to post

It alted! She was originally bred for a checker, so now I don't know whether to keep her and use her in the checker anyway, keep her but rebreed for the checker, OR try and trade her for valentines goodies. All the decisions...

Share this post


Link to post

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.