purpledragonclaw

The Congrats Thread, V6

My first yellow Zyu grew up and I could finally summon my first Sinomorph! Super happy about it ❤️ 

A pink female Zyu, the rest all males, and I got a female Sinomorph. Now I have to get more Yellow Zyus to summon another one :P 

Just a tiny thing, I went on a mini breeding-to-AP spree 'cause the times are rather high on there, and that got me to max out my shards already this week! Less then 12 hours since the reset and I'm already maxed out, I think that's a record for me.

1 hour ago, HeatherMarie said:

Just a tiny thing, I went on a mini breeding-to-AP spree 'cause the times are rather high on there, and that got me to max out my shards already this week! Less then 12 hours since the reset and I'm already maxed out, I think that's a record for me.

Hey, me too!  Bred all my Reds, got 49 red eggs out of 76 with only 3 more being from the other mate.  That's two/thirds of all my Reds breeding true.  Even with breeding the CB's to holidays, never got so many Reds in a mini-spree before.  Only 7 or so gave no egg or refused a mate.  AND it maxed my shards.

Finally was able to trade for a purple Dino!  It was the only unbreeable I still needed!

1 hour ago, Lady Dragoon said:

YES!!

I got my very first CB Gold! I'm so happy! :D

Sweet! Big congrats on that :D

Congrats on that Gold egg! That must be a good feeling 🎉

Tiny thing, but I was lucky in the color lottery. This little nebula colored right! Yay! :D 

@BlueLatios and @relaks

Thank you! Yeah, it's feels great! I didn't even remember that the egg description was for Gold, i just thought it sounds really cool and something I want. (man, I was happy that ignore the CB Lunar while I was looking for reds/rares/unbreedables, since the gold was right after it. XD)

Edited by Lady Dragoon

Congrats on all of your awesome achievemnts! 🎉

Not the most impressive thing to brag about, but I hatched my first four eggs today and am pretty pleased! Hope they don't die 😅

Got a shiny from my CB tinsel boy, Journey. I’m keeping this egg ❤️ traded off all his offspring so far. 

I'M DONE WITH TINSELS!!! Finally oh my goodness. I just traded for a messy bronze Tinsel, which means I now have 20 gold, silver, *and* bronze Tinsels! Okay, technically I have 22 golds and 22 silvers, plus a few frozens. Why was bronze the hardest to get 20 of? I'm so happy! (Plus, I only need 2 more silver Shimmers to be done with them as well!)

edit: I can't decide if this goes under 'congrats' or 'stupid things'.... I was poking through my old DC spreadsheet, the old-old one from 2009 that is completely inaccurate now, and I found a ton of really awesome names! In 2010 I 'culled my herd' and released a bunch of dragons (which I now regret), and apparently some of them had awesome names! I've been checking and most of them haven't been taken, so I can use them on current dragons.

Edited by HeatherMarie

So I was just picking up some CB eggs when I saw this one particular description. stared at it for a second and then clicked it because I didn't recognize it

IT WAS A GOLD AND I GOT IT

2 hours ago, TacticianLyra said:

So I was just picking up some CB eggs when I saw this one particular description. stared at it for a second and then clicked it because I didn't recognize it

IT WAS A GOLD AND I GOT IT

Wow, congrats! That's awesome!

A very wonderful amazing person gifted me my first-ever Neglected! I'd kind of figured I'd just never own one, I tried once or twice years ago and I'm just waayyy too impatient to make them. I honestly didn't even think of possibly getting one anymore.... And then I got the gift. I'm in shock. Thank you wonderful gifter!

30 minutes ago, Saami said:

I won a gold shimmer. Never jumped out of bed so fast lol.

Congrats! :lol: Enjoy the excitement. (Now you'll finally be able to get whose CB Golds from your Wishlist)

46 minutes ago, Saami said:

I won a gold shimmer. Never jumped out of bed so fast lol.

Congrats! That must be an awesome thing to wake up to!

I produced another fourth generation gold lineage (the most I have is fifth generation right now).

https://dragcave.net/lineage/zf5kA

I'll have to have new bloodlines to continue on in building my gold lineage but I think I can trade without a problem.  I know lots of people have probably done better but my goal is to have a tenth generation sold gold lineage which will make me do *happy dance*

Edit: Oops I do have a sixth gen solid gold lineage. I wasn't looking through every one of them.

Edited by Misha
Update

I saw two Dinos in the Jungle today, and caught one of them! And it's the type I have least of (only 5, omg this will take forever).

Produced an fifth generation lineage that was inbred *head desk* which proves never breed when tired but..

then I made a third and fourth gen as well. I hope this breeding trend keeps up so I can successfully breed some of longer lineaged golds.

https://dragcave.net/lineage/IIb6o

https://dragcave.net/lineage/8ATGR

Edited by Misha
Update