purpledragonclaw

The Congrats Thread, V6

*ahem* I JUST CAUGHT A CB SILVER!!!! 

My 2nd-ever CB Silver. I'm so excited. Last time I traded it for multiple Dinos *and* a Chicken. Don't know what I should ask for this time. So excited!

I just clicked wildly around an aeon egg in the cave (missing three times before actually hitting it) - and I somehow still got it. 

Just hit my scroll-goal for silver Shimmers, the last Prize type I needed, *and* for Blue-Bandeds! 

Congrats to everyone! Those huge holiday lineages are sweeeet.

I don't think I've posted this yet, but I got another (my third?) 2nd gen. Spriter Alt-kin: https://dragcave.net/lineage/zfJOK❤️ Although bugger rejected the autumn mate I bred for him. 🙄 I love the autumn x arcana pairing a lot, so this lineage is one that I'll be working on. :'3 

Thank you for trading~ He'll have mates soon enough!

Edited by Kiyoura

Right now I'm not sure if I should post this here or in the bad luck topic...

My Bronze Tinsel gave me the shiny I've been trying to get for ~3 months (for an IOU) just minutes ago... and, of course, Christmas breeding will start tomorrow.

I really hope the other person will be able keep their holiday breeding / catching schedule even with one more egg on the scroll 🙈 (and, more importantly, hopefully they'll see the message and take the egg because I need every slot I have for CB Holidays)

Somehow I had a feeling that if they ever produce a shiny it would be right when nobody really needs any extra eggs. :rolleyes:

Edited by Soulsborne

When you breed a yulebuck for a trade & have to abandon the siblings but find both siblings in the AP immediately after XDgiphy.gif

I got my first CB holly!  Been trying to get one since last year, and no luck.

Edit: I got TWO!  This makes me happy!

Edited by Firstborn Dragon

Joins the CB Holly Cheer

got also one. Last year no luck. Now I just Need 3 more Dragons to complete my collection. :wub:

Got a CB of almost every breed, woohoo :D

Only Yulebuck left (Garland is too hard imo, best I'll just keep catching and throwing CBs till the event ends)

I now have 1 CB of Every Christmas Dragon except a Mistletoe, egg locked myself by instinctively clicking a Cheese and Dino. Hopefully I can grab one in a few days when I am not egg locked. 

I discovered no one had taken the name Santa Pause... oh my gosh.. really?! How is that even possible!!

I breed an 18+ epicly coded egg

2#foxtrot#uniform#charlie#zulu

and I traded it for something pretty.

And I have 2 weeks off! 

I'm not sure which is better!! 

#PBhollyproject

5 hours ago, Shadowdrake said:

https://dragcave.net/lineage/L9zQ0

I'm done!!! never doing a holiday^2 lineage again ;;

Awesome lineage! 

I reached my scroll-goals for Yulebucks, yay! And all the ones I've gotten this year are real messies, too.

While everyone is busy with holiday eggs I managed to grab a Dino! 

On 12/24/2018 at 7:40 PM, schmupti said:

Caught an incuhatchable Holly on Christmas Eve, code "je5Uz" 😂

That made me laugh. Great find. Congrats! 

I've managed to catch some really pretty 2nd gen Hollies this Christmas. ^_^ 

Reached my scroll-goals for Wrapping Wings! Didn't think I'd get there this year.