purpledragonclaw

The Congrats Thread, V6

I was finally able to breed the fifth xenowyrm species from this pair, a lovely Gaia. Now all that's left is an Astrapi to finish up the full set. It's taken almost two years, let's hope it doesn't take much longer!

Happy anniversary to me!

This day, exactly ten years ago, I caught my very first dragon on dragcave! https://dragcave.net/lineage/nkFS :wub:

Thank you TJ, for creating this wonderful site, thank you spriters and conceptors for creating such gorgeous dragons and thank you event organisers and contributors for all the fun events! May there be plenty more to come :D 

^_^
image.png.e343af9a30ff24b9392fd8d84e2ee6d9.png

Just grabbed two Black hatchlings out of the AP, not messy but I couldn't resist adding them to my frozen army! I'm inching closer to 200 frozen Blacks (still a ways to go, around 168 right now).

Just realized that I have a little over 100 Fire Gems in my hoard! :lol: And I'm very close to having 50 Blusangs, too. (Bonus: both groups are composed almost entirely of self-caught CBs!)

Can’t believe I caught three CB Blusangs in one day. It’s also kinda funny that I’ve been missing so many coppers (what I really want) along the way.

Just traded for the last CB blue Baikala I need for my first-ever lineage project. Fingers crossed it genders correctly and likes it's mate!

FINALLY! *happy dances*  I tried her with a different Gold, and it worked!

My 3rd gen yule x winter and 3rd gen winter x yule liked each other and produced and egg

A small step for a dragon, a giant step forward the 6th gen yule x winter :D

I just got my 4th - and final needed - CB gold. From the market. 

image.png.7bdcbaf11cb59dbe0a0d51db0644fa3e.png

I also got to buy a gold from the market! I'm so excited! It's the first CB gold that I've been able to get for myself on the site since playing. It's also precogged a boy, which means that I have more chances to continue lineages.

I also bought a Gold from the Market..... and dropped it in the AP.  Happy hunting, y'all!   :ph34r:XD

Cheers to everyone who is getting a much-needed Gold today!! (And @Amazon_warrior that is so awesome!)

Such a little thing in comparison, but a gifted Black hatchling *didn't* gender before I got a freeze back this morning and I'm sooooo happy about that! I'd Stunned it, but I had a Stunned hatchling gender before so I was crossing my fingers this one didn't.

@HeatherMarie - At least this one won't evaporate like the 700-shard one did.  :rolleyes:  Really hope it gets found by someone with few Golds.

Also, thrilled that I could breed this: https://dragcave.net/lineage/ZKOkR

@olympe - thanks for letting me know!  Stupid forum software playing silly beggars again.  >_< Hopefully fixed the link now.

Edited by Amazon_warrior

@Amazon_warrior: Congrats. This makes me really want to create an EG "nonsense" line where absolutely nothing seems to make sense, and (ideally) no sprite turns up twice. :D

Btw, if I click on your link, I get an image of several eggs?

Bought the Gold I needed for gender balance from the market, Precog says the influence worked \o/

I was offered a CB silver for a zyu in the trading hub! :o Oh wow, someone really wanted to make me happy! Too bad I cannot remember his or her forum name to send my thanks. I'm just amazed, it's very late here and I couldn't fall asleep because of stress but now I'm quite happy for that. This really made my night. ❤️

I made my gold purchase from the market!  With this, I reach my scroll goals for CBs. *does a happy dance*  Looks like other people have, too.  YAY!

11 minutes ago, Varislapsi said:

I was offered a CB silver for a zyu in the trading hub! :o Oh wow, someone really wanted to make me happy! Too bad I cannot remember his or her forum name to send my thanks. I'm just amazed, it's very late here and I couldn't fall asleep because of stress but now I'm quite happy for that. This really made my night. ❤️

That was me! I'm glad it made your night! I'm very happy with my new Zyu! ^_^

I actually doubled my number of CB Golds in one day! I bought one from the market and then won a drawing for a Z-coded one that Predat0rs offered in the Z Project thread! :D 

7 hours ago, Predat0rs said:

Yay! Thank you so much! I think it might actually have made my whole year. :D

12 hours ago, Varislapsi said:

12 hours ago, Predat0rs said:

Gosh, now I feel especially good about pointing out your trade to the z collectors - win-win-win! :lol:

I got gifted a Silver mate for a Thalassa I acquired last year, and she gendered right! https://dragcave.net/lineage/THF5l Thank you Soulsborne! :wub: