purpledragonclaw

The Congrats Thread, V6

1 minute ago, TacticianLyra said:

Just summoned my first GoN! 

Whoa congrats, we have something in common to celebrate :D
Sinomorph will be harder, need 6 Dragons instead of 3. Onwards to summoning dragons out of nowhere :v

1 minute ago, TacticianLyra said:

Just summoned my first GoN!

This is a great feeling! Congrats.

Reached 900 dragons sometime earlier today. Platinum is within sight!

4 hours ago, BlueLatios said:

Whoa congrats, we have something in common to celebrate :D
Sinomorph will be harder, need 6 Dragons instead of 3. Onwards to summoning dragons out of nowhere :v

Or easier, since success is guaranteed once you have the set complete. 1 Sino per set of Zyus.

I have now 6 green and 6 blue Siyats :D (1 per gender and biome)

Only the purple ones needed now, but I may just wait with that until I'll be offline for a couple of days.

5 hours ago, scalesofgrey said:

I got my Bronze trophy! That fifth egg slot! So much room for activities now! :D

Congrats! Same, it means I can hunt more eggs from cave + 1 from AP, if lucky XD

6 hours ago, Ruby Eyes said:

Or easier, since success is guaranteed once you have the set complete. 1 Sino per set of Zyus.

I have now 6 green and 6 blue Siyats :D (1 per gender and biome)

Only the purple ones needed now, but I may just wait with that until I'll be offline for a couple of days.

Ahh I see, but the success rates should be quite high, right?

I'd be very lucky if the rates are confirmed to be low, because I did it in my first try.

Also, I'm picking up 2 or 3 CB Ridgewings directly from the AP, one of them is even a Z-code :D

Finally caught the last Siyat I needed to have 8 CBs of each color.  Now the wait to hatch them all.

5 hours ago, BlueLatios said:

Congrats! Same, it means I can hunt more eggs from cave + 1 from AP, if lucky XD

Ahh I see, but the success rates should be quite high, right?

I'd be very lucky if the rates are confirmed to be low, because I did it in my first try.

Also, I'm picking up 2 or 3 CB Ridgewings directly from the AP, one of them is even a Z-code :D

The success rate for Sinomorphs is 100%. If you have all six zyumorphs you will summon a Sinomorph. Every time you collect a zyumorph of each colour you get a Sinomorph.

For Guardian of Natures it's different. Once you have one of each trio you can try and summon. Your chances improve the more trios you have. However, the odds are low and some people try for years to get one.

Hatched my last CB Ziyat today, yay! I now have 8 of each color (4 males & 4 females). 😊

I finally finished one of my lineages. Nothing too fancy but I still like the outcome. To think that I started this lineage when it was still near impossible to get a Sunrise from that pairing XD.

Finally caught a CB all-number code. It happened to be a breed I need more of, as well. 🤗

I've had some insane luck with trading today. First I traded two 2G hybrids for a CB Siyat (I love Siyats!), and a CB purple Siyat for a CB green Copper!

Sometimes I get annoyed with how many 2nd/3rd-gens I throw back while hunting messies in the AP.... But then I grab something like this and it's all worth it!

Foof coloured correctly :) (the code would have been better on a Pillow but I won't complain)

1 hour ago, Herk said:

Foof coloured correctly :) (the code would have been better on a Pillow but I won't complain)

Correctly colouring Foofs are always a good thing ;) .

I have been getting a lot of Purple Siyats on really low trades and I must thank whomever is giving them to me, because I know waiting for the proper time for them to hatch is a bugger.

49 minutes ago, Predat0rs said:

waiting for the proper time for them to hatch is a bugger

IT IS! I just hatched my FIRST purple!

Just grabbed a red Dino! At :38, so it wasn't even a 5-minute shuffle. Plus, I just woke up so my reflexes aren't that great yet. And reds are one of the harder color Dinos for me to get. 

After getting dozens of miscolored Nebulas and Gemshards, I finally got one of the correct color!

12 hours ago, Kiramu said:

I just bred an all number code - this is the first time breeding something like this https://dragcave.net/lineage/99913

Congrats :lol:!  It happened to me too just yesterday - https://dragcave.net/lineage/64269

Only the second time I bred one - the first was this past Valentine's - https://dragcave.net/lineage/30376

I keep trying to breed a perfect all number code Kingcrowne mate for it, but so far no luck.  Imma keep tryin'! B)