purpledragonclaw

The Congrats Thread, V6

I had one free space for an egg and I thought of hunting for incuhatchable eggs in the AP first and tossing the hatchlings back (or sending them away in the Departures Thread) before I lock myself with a new release egg. And then I picked up https://dragcave.net/lineage/WiFEk!!! https://dragcave.net/lineage/HUbBy waited two years for this!!! (I have always wanted an egg with a "wifey" code but this "wife + k" code will do. xD )

1 hour ago, Natevaelle said:

I had one free space for an egg and I thought of hunting for incuhatchable eggs in the AP first and tossing the hatchlings back (or sending them away in the Departures Thread) before I lock myself with a new release egg. And then I picked up https://dragcave.net/lineage/WiFEk!!! https://dragcave.net/lineage/HUbBy waited two years for this!!! (I have always wanted an egg with a "wifey" code but this "wife + k" code will do. xD )

What a perfect couple! XD

I found a musky egg in the coast. I think they'll look nice with Green Coppers, so I want a pair from that biome. Just one more to go!

Both of my light Lumina x Garland pairs finally gave me a light Lumina egg today and I feel glad. :) The other one has a funny code too so it's doubly pleasant.

Oh my goodness, I just caught my first-ever CB Silver!! Was actually hunting for a common, saw the description and totally didn't even recognize what it was but clicked it anyways... Wow! 

As I searched for another musky to add to my collection, I was chilling at the Alpine (pun not intended) when the eggs were being reset on the dot. I immediately read an egg description I haven't seen in a long time, like close to seven years to be exact. Despite my hesitation to snatch it I was still fast, thus nabbing my fourth chicken.

I was just watching the AP a bit and suddenly a Nebula came up, so I got it. Turns out it was CB, too. This is my third Nebula, which is nice, because they're one of my favourite breeds.

Update on my last post: Traded that CB Silver for a green Dino *and* a chicken! Glad I asked what it would be worth before trying to trade it, I totally would've let it go for less. 

Perfect Pairs Project is coming along nicely

1234 2nd gen mates for AP finds

1 & 2 will make pretty babies

Finally the right breed to be a mirror mate

1 perfect pair to produce a mirror mate

one 3rd gen mate for an AP find (thanks Ruby Eyes fr that pretty)

123 pairs that will bring larger checker projects one gen further

I was able to catch a CB Indigo Lunar Herald in the AP! I've been meaning to pick up another one for months :)

Was hunting Muskies in the biomes but ended up with a Gaia: the second one i've caught in two years. I'm fine with this. :P

Finally bred the four eggs required to start another checker.

Spoiler

KNFO4VB.png(What i'm making)

The ratio's where very unkind for this one, four of one breed, three of one, on and on and on.

But it's gonna be worth it when the lineage is done.

Edited by blockEdragon

I've been hanging on to the name "Mr Snape" for a while, and now I have a dark, oily dragon. Hmm.

I was able to collect 7 pairs of Black Truffles, which makes me really happy since they're going to be rare. And they all gendered correctly :)

Caught a CB black truffle egg in the AP. It had a big hole in it. I reflex clicked it and then thought it was an ember till I read the egg description! 

So happy cause I don't have any yet and have been trying to get them from the biomes.

18 hours ago, Toyo said:

I've been hanging on to the name "Mr Snape" for a while, and now I have a dark, oily dragon. Hmm.

Yeah, but. Snape and perfume, can you imagine? :lol:

6 minutes ago, Yhme said:

That made me laugh more then it should've. :lol:

I found an extremely-messy Carmine *and* Albino in the AP this morning! Usually don't even bother clicking AP-Albinos because for some reason they are almost always CB. That brings me to my scroll-goal for Albinos!

Edited by HeatherMarie

3 minutes ago, Yhme said:

Also true! But hey, if the dude smelled bad as well as being greasy and a jerk, surely those Hogwarts-aged kids would have mentioned it? It's not as if they held back at all :)

Hmm, Eau de Snape.

Traded a CB Magma for a messy Pyralspite, didn't even noticed the 'gay' code until after I'd accepted! Awesome! (Well, it's 'G4Y', but that 4 looks enough like an A for me!)

I'm already congratulating myself for remembering to breed the first pairs for a Black Truffle x Tetra lineage now when they still produce a massload of Truffles! Even if they don't become super rare, getting anything than Tetras out of breeding them is considered a miracle itself so I'm pretty pleased with my forward thinking here. 

3 hours ago, Amazon_warrior said:

Oh I love those names! 

I'm not sure if Prizes are breeding better lately or what, but I've caught more then usual in the AP lately *and* traded for more then usual, very easily... Sure, I'm looking for messies, so maybe that's a bit of an easier request,  but Prizes breeding Prizes that often is still pretty awesome imo.