purpledragonclaw

The Congrats Thread, V6

Caught this Ember as a seriously ER egg. Managed to hatch it in time, and found it’s descended from 3 Spriter’s Alts.

My stupid Paper hatchling finally grew up!!!! Omg it's been locking me all freaking day, or so it felt like, and every time I checked it seemed like the timer just never went down. So happy it grew up!

edit: Just caught a blue Dino!! That's the Dino I have the least of, and the one I hardly ever see in the biome. And I spazz-clicked like 5 times before finally clicking the actual egg, and still got it!

Edited by HeatherMarie

Congrats to whomever just caught a gold in volcano!  I blinked at it for a moment because I wasn't even looking for that description.

I just caught my first ever CB Silver! I have been playing this game since 2012 and never caught a Silver, but just now I was cave surfing, not even looking for anything specific, and there it was!

On 7/9/2018 at 2:45 PM, Predat0rs said:

I managed to grow 100 Dragons in 5 Days through Trading, which I don't feel is a bad feat.

Managed to grow another 100 Dragons in 4 Days. Maybe a new goal for tomorrow... 3!

Finally caught a CB gold. Have been determined (for years) to catch, rather than trade, for my first CB. Wasn't looking for one, though. Was looking for fun codes!

Edited by 13310

Freakin' finally!

f0b662abc4.jpg

And this doesn't even show all the 'no egg' breedings - thses guys haven't given me a Silver since they both grew up in Sept. of 2016!  Almost 2 years!!  Now I can hopefully move on & get that 6th gen before 2020 :P.

I managed to catch not one, but TWO pronounceable name-code Uncommon/Rares yesterday.

image.png.21094b794c18ac249dc61e9e06bb4ae5.png Iitba and Jejua are my two new favorite additions!

1 hour ago, Jazeki said:

After so many breedings together (since 2014) But Jamesiekins and Stop Calling Me Jamesiekins produced a pink: Finally!

Congrats! Those names are just awesome, lol.

My first four eggs are now adult dragons! And I caught a CB Cheese soon after! It's my first rare! 😊

5 hours ago, scalesofgrey said:

My first four eggs are now adult dragons! And I caught a CB Cheese soon after! It's my first rare! 😊

Wow, congrats on grabbing a rare so fast!

I just caught my 4th Purple Dino. Actually thought I was locked when I saw it because I'd just clicked a Xeno before that, but I clicked the Dino anyways. Turns out I didn't get the Xeno but I did get the Dino, what luck!

A little follow-up: I decided to trade away my Cheese egg for a Gold egg. When it hatched I traded again for a Silver Prize that's has a side-step lineage starting from a Spriter's Alt!

I'm hoping this egg will hatch male so I can continue the pattern next holiday release, but if that's not the case it'll still be great! :D

I caught a cb gold, something that has only happened twice(now thrice) in my entire dc career...! And one I gave back, it was before trading and someone had lost it in the ap, so now I have two^^ I’m so happy~ planning many 3gen even gen now^^

congrats on your breeding successes!

Hatched a Vine with the intention of freezing it, surprise it's an alt! Wasn't expecting that! I technically have my scroll-goal of Vine alts, but not many of them are actually messy like this one is, so I'm excited!

I caught my first Blue? Zyumorph in the AP !! It's a CB too! Are these rare? Assuming by trades I've seen, maybe?...Idk! I'm just excited.

Edited by Ratiasu

55 minutes ago, Ratiasu said:

I caught my first Blue? Zyumorph in the AP !! It's a CB too! Are these rare? Assuming by trades I've seen, maybe?...Idk! I'm just excited.

Zyumorphs seem to be slowly becoming more common, but they are still very wanted and trade very well. Congrats! 

I'm kind of laughing my butt off right now. My last post up there? Just an hour ago? Well, just got home from an appt and surprise, another Vine alt hatched! Like seriously? When I actually don't need any suddenly they are plentiful! It's another messy though so it will be staying with my messy army.