Jump to content
purpledragonclaw

The Congrats Thread, V6

Recommended Posts

A little follow-up: I decided to trade away my Cheese egg for a Gold egg. When it hatched I traded again for a Silver Prize that's has a side-step lineage starting from a Spriter's Alt!

 

I'm hoping this egg will hatch male so I can continue the pattern next holiday release, but if that's not the case it'll still be great! :D

Share this post


Link to post

I caught a cb gold, something that has only happened twice(now thrice) in my entire dc career...! And one I gave back, it was before trading and someone had lost it in the ap, so now I have two^^ I’m so happy~ planning many 3gen even gen now^^

 

congrats on your breeding successes!

Share this post


Link to post

Hatched a Vine with the intention of freezing it, surprise it's an alt! Wasn't expecting that! I technically have my scroll-goal of Vine alts, but not many of them are actually messy like this one is, so I'm excited!

Share this post


Link to post

I caught my first Blue? Zyumorph in the AP !! It's a CB too! Are these rare? Assuming by trades I've seen, maybe?...Idk! I'm just excited.

Edited by Ratiasu

Share this post


Link to post
55 minutes ago, Ratiasu said:

I caught my first Blue? Zyumorph in the AP !! It's a CB too! Are these rare? Assuming by trades I've seen, maybe?...Idk! I'm just excited.

 

Zyumorphs seem to be slowly becoming more common, but they are still very wanted and trade very well. Congrats! 

 

I'm kind of laughing my butt off right now. My last post up there? Just an hour ago? Well, just got home from an appt and surprise, another Vine alt hatched! Like seriously? When I actually don't need any suddenly they are plentiful! It's another messy though so it will be staying with my messy army.

Share this post


Link to post
10 minutes ago, HeatherMarie said:

 

Zyumorphs seem to be slowly becoming more common, but they are still very wanted and trade very well. Congrats! 

 

I'm kind of laughing my butt off right now. My last post up there? Just an hour ago? Well, just got home from an appt and surprise, another Vine alt hatched! Like seriously? When I actually don't need any suddenly they are plentiful! It's another messy though so it will be staying with my messy army.

Thanks for the insight!! /pats my eggie/ I'm happy to have him.

 

Your alt luck is something to admire haha, congrats to you as well~ ^^

Share this post


Link to post

Bred three 2nd gen metals out of my 11 CBs. One was even an accident. I was trying for the common for a trade 😝

Share this post


Link to post

Just saw both a Xenowyrm and a Kingcrowne spawn at the same time in the Alpine. Decided to ditch the Xenowyrm and go for the Kingcrowne instead. Just about anyone else would've posted this in the Stupid Things You've Done-thread, but I absolutely adore Kingcrownes and cherish every last CB I manage to catch. Well worth sacrificing a Xenowyrm. :wub:

Share this post


Link to post

Just caught two CB Thunders in a row! I saw one and rapidly clicked, then refreshed and thought the one I saw after the refresh was the same one and the click hadn't registered or something. But nope, it was two different ones and I got both! .... Now to actually remember to post a trade for them in 5 hours instead of totally forgetting about them like I did yesterday with the CB Zyu....

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, HeatherMarie said:

Just caught two CB Thunders in a row! I saw one and rapidly clicked, then refreshed and thought the one I saw after the refresh was the same one and the click hadn't registered or something. But nope, it was two different ones and I got both! .... Now to actually remember to post a trade for them in 5 hours instead of totally forgetting about them like I did yesterday with the CB Zyu....

I've seen a lot of thunders around recently, for some reason.

Share this post


Link to post

Caught a blue fire gem, a lunar herald, and a black truffle within 5 minutes of each other, all CB. Now I just need to try for a green fire gem...

Share this post


Link to post

it alted! I was planning to add it to my frozen-black-hatchling army but it alted! 

Share this post


Link to post

Finally got two Golds and bred them, not expecting much. But they liked each other AND gave me an egg on the first try! I'm so happy because if they've refused, I would've been so upset.

 

Now watch them never give me an egg ever again.

Share this post


Link to post

Just caught a CB Ice and a CB Pyrovar with a funny code. :D

Share this post


Link to post

My two Gold dergs gave me another egg! That's two in a row now! I'm so happy!

 

Also got a CB Ice from the cave. Sweet!

Edited by animatedrose

Share this post


Link to post

I found this girl when I was going through some dragons for the Blocker Breeding Bonanza earlier, then, while checking to see if I had any free CB Chronos to make a mate with, I realised I actually already a mate as well, I'd just completely forgotten about both of them :lol:. So now I have a lovely 3G egg with very little effort!

Share this post


Link to post

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.