TJ09

2016-12-25 - Festive Expeditions

Anyone find new task today?

by the way, I find Bord [the hide and seek little dragon,I don't sure is that I make his name right]

up in Valkemarian's teleport house's aisle.

maybe he will change the position ,not the same for everyone?

thanks for you all have write down how to find tasks.

be happy!

Re-posting because usefulness wub.gif

>> Game Guide & FAQ (use this for finding where quests start or general questions)

>> General Guide to Game (use this if something happens and you miss dialogue, think you missed reward(s) or want images from the game)

Obviously, spoiler warning for both links!

Edited by bluesonic1

So just to double check all the tasks for day one are: Collect Cats, Sledding, HnS Bord, Find Glasses, Post Office job? smile.gif

So just to double check all the tasks for day one are: Collect Cats, Sledding, HnS Bord, Find Glasses, Post Office job? smile.gif

Yes!

user posted image smile.gif

Don't worry if you don't have them yet, it's looking like everyone gets different random items each day but presumably we'll all have everything by the end ^^

smile.gif

You got kitties and dragon plushies? I caught the kitties and didn't get any kitties sad.gif

Edited by whitestar

Wait wait wait, I was trying to decorate my house, had to refresh...and icons appeared along the top left corner of the screen! They are: a book, a letter, a sled, a dragon's head, a cat's head, a pawprint, and a maze. I've done the 5 quests people have been talking about, and I have a little green checkmark on the letter, sled, dragon's head, cat's head, and maze. If I'm understanding this right--there may be two quests I've missed! ...I thought I talked to everyone talkable (my game has been essentially glitch-free so far, besides the one need to refresh while decorating), but maybe I need to go look again? Is anyone else seeing this?

You got kitties and dragon plushies? I caught the kitties and didn't get any kitties sad.gif

The items are completely random. I got no plushies, I ran through for my friend who has no internet because they are visiting relatives, and they got three plushies. All random.

I was walking around in the inn and when I tried to leave, the music stopped, the game went black, and when I backed out and started it again, the game proceeded to have me stuck in the corner by the door, without music, and no way of escaping. Clicking isn't working to get me out of this.

Markers just appeared on my screen also, going to the dogs to check it out for the pawprint.

IT IS SNOWING ON THE TROPICAL MAP NOW

Pawprint = Need to find Patch.

Edited by Asketil

So these little markers just appeared in my house...

user posted image

I just went back into my house and I don't have those little markers at all.

Just got the same icons! And I also have green checks on all of them except the book and the doggish pawprint. Hmm... Missed something today, or prep for tomorrow's activities?

Re-posting because usefulness wub.gif

>> Game Guide & FAQ (use this for finding where quests start or general questions)

>> General Guide to Game (use this if something happens and you miss dialogue, think you missed reward(s) or want images from the game)

Obviously, spoiler warning for both links!

WOW~Thank you!!!

Now I can know that I had done all of them!!!

I found the pawprint mission--go to the dog park, talk to the green-haired guy who was with Patch, and find Patch in a minigame. Don't know where to look for the book quest, though. And it's snowing in Alhira??

I found the pawprint mission--go to the dog park, talk to the green-haired guy who was with Patch, and find Patch in a minigame. Don't know where to look for the book quest, though. And it's snowing in Alhira??

Where is the dog park? The only dog I saw was on the beach.

Hmmmmm, having some glitches in my game now. The snow in Alhira stopped after a reset, and I could talk to two new people--"Thalassians"--but now the book icon is checked while none of the others are, and my game is freezing and doing other glitches I've seen mentioned in this thread. I'm going to go do something else for a bit and come back to this. It's looking like there may be more to this game than there first appeared biggrin.gif

Where is the dog park? The only dog I saw was on the beach.

Teleport to Alhira, or go back to the teleport building if you're already there, and then head straight north. You'll find a dog park.

Anyone else just have Pearl sitting outside their house?

I did, before I refreshed a few times and then had some glitches come. I'm hoping we'll get to talk to her, but it seems like it might be a new update, and I think we may need to be patient ^^'