TJ09

2016-12-25 - Festive Expeditions

Has anybody abandoned this year's Holiday dragon to the AP for people who haven't had a chance to come online today?

I'm debating doing that and grabbing a fresh pair from the Cave... >.>

The ones I abandon wouldn't count towards the two egg limit, would they?

I think only the total number of new holiday dragons on your scroll counts.

Before you leave the house, do a hard refresh (F5). Then the furniture will stay where you placed it.

Don't do a hard refresh (= Ctrl+F5) since that will clear your cache and cookies. Just refresh (F5).

Edited by walkinslow

Woo, I've finished decorating~. I had very many freezes, items seemingly randomly not wanting to be placed next to certain walls, items going underneath rugs, items randomly warping to other items' locations when I try to move them, items randomly warping after I refresh, and one time when I clicked on the pencil I was teleported outside my house. What an adventure. |D But I really like the fact that we can toggle some items and that you can place as many of a certain item as you want, I'm looking forward to tomorrow's items! If we get as many each day as we did today, I'm going to be wishing I had more rooms. At least if not, we won't have to spend so much time finding the quests. But if there's one thing I want, it's for rugs to be permanently beneath all other items, that would open up so many options.

I stitched a picture of my house! Linked for spoilers.

They wouldn't, no! I abandoned one earlier today to get one with a different code. I hope it makes whomever find it smile!

Then that's what I just did. ^___^

I'm sure someone is going to be really happy that some of these are on the AP. smile.gif

And caught two with kind of cute codes... ^__^

ZugHg and pNowS

Edited by Ravensilver

Well, you do get a cat bed for completing one of the Day 1 Quests. And it has a kitty lying on it. Not sure if it's supposed to be the same kitty from last year, but I'm going to think that until proven otherwise

Nope. No cat bed here. No cat rug either. sad.gif

No dog plushie. No carrot window. No dark blue bed.

Much as I'm enjoying collecting items, I'd really prefer that we all have the same.

Is it possible the other items will appear over the next twelve days? unsure.gif

Oooh, one of the eggs hatched! O: I really like the colour of the cute lil blue/white & gold Christmas dragon this year

I have absolutely NONE of the items you have in your house. I have art nouveau things, carrot windows wide and tall and so far no pets. I do have a cat carpet I like biggrin.gif

Man, it's only the first day and there's so much to explore @.@

Were things being released slowly throughout the week like last year?

I have absolutely NONE of the items you have in your house.  I have art nouveau things, carrot windows wide and tall and so far no pets. I do have a cat carpet I like biggrin.gif

Oooh, exciting! So I guess the items are just being distributed in random order? I'll try to avoid spoilers, then. And I hate to break it to you, but the Magi is a plushie, it's not alive. I'm pretending they're cute little hatchies taking board in those bunk beds, though.

Thanks very much LaHaine, that map will be useful!

Edited by cbussiere

Oh, the hatchling description isn't the holiday default like the previous breeds.

Now I'm quite envious. sleep.gif You got much nicer items than I did, even different kinds of windows! I really hope we all get the same stuff in the end.

Anyway, your house looks great!

O.O

Did you do the same 5 Quests as everyone else? O.O

Because except for that little cream colored carpet, I have *none* of the items that you have... ohmy.gif

O.O

Did you do the same 5 Quests as everyone else? O.O

Because except for that little cream colored carpet, I have *none* of the items that you have... ohmy.gif

We all seem to be getting different things. The theory is that by the end of the event everyone will have everything

And I still can't get my furniture to rotate >.> Trying Q and E at various times of furniture editing and nothing seems to make it happen.

Edited by Angelina Gienah

For people still lost in Alhira - General Map of Alhira

For a quest guide, a FAQ and more maps go check my previous post.

You are my absolute hero. I still hadn't found the cats, much less anything else. Thank you so much. I'm going to bookmark your userpage and stalk you >.> I really didn't think I was going to finish this today!

I can't find the portal sad.gif I've wandered all over and into the grasslands. I'm now by the dog park watching the dogs and have no idea where to go next.

I can't find the portal sad.gif I've wandered all over and into the grasslands. I'm now by the dog park watching the dogs and have no idea where to go next.

The portal's in the house directly above (North of) yours... ^^ Talk to the golden dragon inside.

Go to the house that's just up from your house (above on the screen). Talk to the dragon there.

Edit - ninja'd! xd.png

Edited by Laura-Borealis

There's a hatchie! Could this be a reference to a one horse open sleigh?

I am feeling frustrated about 2 things

1. I cannot seem to find a blue winged solstice. All mine are rosy ):

2. I have NO idea what to do for this event!!!

No day complete message this year. To make your decorations permanent, refresh (F5) when you're done. F5 also works against freezing (at least for me).

Thanks for this! The disappearing decor was disheartening.

There's a hatchie! Could this be a reference to a one horse open sleigh?

What makes you think that? Just the prancing posture?

You are my absolute hero. I still hadn't found the cats, much less anything else. Thank you so much. I'm going to bookmark your userpage and stalk you >.> I really didn't think I was going to finish this today!

No problem! Glad to help!

The glitches I was experiencing seem to be clearing up. Yay! I still freeze occasionally and I have had items warp around a bit, but nothing unmanageable anymore. Thanks TJ! I'm excited that we're all getting different items at different times, too. It's a fun element.