TJ09

2016-12-25 - Festive Expeditions

You don't have to re-do them if you don't want to. If you already did them once, then you don't need to. It's just you can right now if you want to.

By up-o-date on the story, do you mean that the game recognizes that you played last year or something different?

No, the game this year has story quests that will be added periodically as well. Today's story 'quest' was simple, it was literally just talking to Perl in the beginning of the game, and that got you your check mark on your book icon.

Question: are you saying that we don't need the green check mark on each faded icon?

Since Hand asked us to come back tomorrow to help him, my theory is that Gladys is supposed to be the new delivery quest, so it might not be active yet? :/ I ran around both towns and didn't find him. I just didn't visit the pub and the inn because my game crashed on that map.

It's occurred to me as well. But it still bothers me not to have a green checkmark on the delivery quest.

It's occurred to me as well. But it still bothers me not to have a green checkmark on the delivery quest.

It's bothering me too, it's the only checkmark I'm missing :( I guess we will find out soon

I just didn't visit the pub and the inn because my game crashed on that map.

nope, hes not in the inn or pup if anybody wants to know.

Cat quest is still bugged for me. I had successfully completed it before, but now I can't complete it again.

I've completed all of the quests so far and have green checkmarks on all of them, but I haven't gotten another quest from Hand to find Gladys, so I wonder what that's about.

Thank you for the update!

The game does seem a lot more stable now. At least, I can now run in Alhira without slowing down to a crawl. Not being teleported into the trees on map switch is a plus too laugh.gif

And heeey Will-on-a-bench's invisibility spell wore off!

Wasn't Gladys the person from last year's story that lives on a farm? (regardless, both farm houses are inaccessible so I dunno :/)

Edited by s0r0k4

I finally found Borg's hiding spot again, the first time he was behind the orange tree.

user posted image

So there are anyone re-done deliver quest? (In any case. Such as it wasn't for GLADYS or so on.)

I redid mine, I had to deliver to the Holly dragon.

I left for awhile to see if the game would correct itself, but I'm still trapped in the same spot. I'm just hoping at the start of the next day or something that my character will teleport back to their house.

I cannot for the life of me figure out where Gladys is, and I swear I've looked on almost every single footpath that you can currently travel down. blink.gif I believe to be missing something.

I cannot for the life of me figure out where Gladys is, and I swear I've looked on almost every single footpath that you can currently travel down. blink.gif I believe to be missing something.

Many of us (myself included) can't find her. I'm assuming it's some sort of glitch.

Then it makes sense for it was actually next day's quest. as it wasn't for PERL nor BILL.

Edited by sh20000sh

Same, I also had to deliver to Janus.

OMG it took me a full day to figure out that you can actually turn the fireplace ON. So cool! laugh.gif

(although a bit glitchy - I'm getting a flashing red blotch when it animates)

Man, I got SO LUCKY with Hollies this year! Got Five of 'em total, all clean-lineaged! biggrin.gif

But my absolute FAVORITE one has to be my fourth-gen one with DrWho as the starter! biggrin.gif

Now, I have low-gens of Fourth, Fifth, Seventh! biggrin.gif Also have another Dorkface Holly for my collection!