TJ09

2016-12-25 - Festive Expeditions

Okay, I have to get firewood from Hilde. I remember she was in the game last year, but have no clue where. Help?

I still don't have the icons and my 2nd day has not reset yet? Any help is appreciated.

The new dragon looks so awesome so far! I'm incredibly excited to see this year's dragon all grown up! wub.gif

Unfortunately I think this may be the first year I won't be completing the holiday event. Too many frustrating bugs for me to handle.

Regardless, thanks to whoever made it. There's a lot of cool new stuff like the new area and being able to decorate the house. I hope everyone else has a wonderful time playing it! biggrin.gif

Thank you for explaining the weirdness about the quests resetting. smile.gif Maybe now I have a chance to get the cat plushies biggrin.gif YEEEE

Also my "dark blue" wardrobe and chair are... WHITE. Not dark blue. Is there a glitch there? O.e

What helps me with the decorating the house is (albeit it's time consuming but no glitches and things stay!) just click on the pencil icon to edit. Click on the dresser icon to access my stash, then choose ONE item. Place that where I want it. Click the pencil icon to get out of edit mode. Make my character walk around a bit. Then click on pencil icon to edit again and repeat the process. As long as I limit each one to just ONE item, and get out of the edit mode after every single one, then my items stay and there's no freezing. smile.gif

Hope this helps others too! <3

I'm looking for Hilda now <^< >^> need to get firewood from her!

I'm at the dog park, trying to do the quest there, but the dog I am looking for is NOT in the pen. There is however, a dog that is running outside the pen, popping in screen and out again, but with the fence in the way I can't get to it, and there is no way to stop this quest/mini-game other than hitting the restart link and I do not want to have to way all the way over here AGAIN. sad.gif

I still don't have the icons and my 2nd day has not reset yet? Any help is appreciated.

hit the out of bounds button

you need to be in your house for the day to reset

How do you get the "palm" quest done? Where is the person I need to interact with?

the paw??? you need to go to the tropical map, head north into the dog park and talk with someone about there missing dog. then the mini game will start.

Also my "dark blue" wardrobe and chair are... WHITE. Not dark blue. Is there a glitch there? O.e

Yeah, I was wondering the same thing, but turns out, Dark Blue is just the set name.

There's also art Noveau, Light Blue, Carrot, etc.

It's called dark blue because the chairs and beds of the set ,I believe, have dark blue cushions/ bed sheets.

hit the out of bounds button

you need to be in your house for the day to reset

Did that, still doesn't work.

enter your house, and then exit again

Perl should appear.

Edited by arjunvohra

might have to clear your cache and hard refresh

the paw??? you need to go to the tropical map, head north into the dog park and talk with someone about there missing dog. then the mini game will start.

I only get 'the dogs really love playing here in the park' nothing about missing dogs

I only get 'the dogs really love playing here in the park' nothing about missing dogs

The NPC, Jade, is on the southwest side of the dog park. He has green hair.

theres a person to the left near the path way. they will talk about there missing dog patch.

Ah... okay, so even though I hadn't completed the side games, the main story quest was done so everything was "complete." Good to know. I wish there was something that signaled that, because I thought that all of the check-marks vanishing (especially the one on the book, which I guess signifies the story quest) meant I'd lost all of the ground I'd gained. But it looks like it also means that every day we have to herd cats again? (And, apparently, in my quest to complete the tasks I thought had been deleted from my history, I did everything and will have to wait another 23 hours to have more to do?)

might have to clear your cache and hard refresh

Thank you, works now..

Edited by aqua17

Bord has been hiding in the same place for me all three times. Kinda want some challenge! >:3

I'm still on Day One as I was insanely busy thoughout the day. So we're supposed to catch seven cats for Ronin, right? But I can only find six (plus a reindeer) where the heck is the last one?

I'm still on Day One as I was insanely busy thoughout the day. So we're supposed to catch seven cats for Ronin, right? But I can only find six (plus a reindeer) where the heck is the last one?

That happened to me too. The first time, it was because I swiped a cat before talking to Ronin to start the quest. The second time, one was wading around in the river to the left. I had to wait for it to wash ashore before grabbing it >.>