TJ09

2016-12-25 - Festive Expeditions

Sigh. Still glitch trapped in sold trees. Oh well, guess I don't get to play any more.

have you hit the out of bounds button?

The portal's in the house directly above (North of) yours... ^^  Talk to the golden dragon inside.

OMG finally! I was starting to panic. Thought I'd be stuck on the otherside forever! laugh.gif

I was in the alternate world, I needed to return home. The portal is in the house with the two waterfalls in the other alternate world.

I can't figure how to decorate my house. The two dimensional floorplan is confusing for me. I've just stored everything. Would anyone be willing to share their house plans so I can figure out what I'm doing?

Edited by whitestar

Well my character has refused to start moving with either the WASD keys or the arrow keys. I got stuck in stairs that lead to a 2nd floor, and when I tried to reset, I ended up at my house, but unable to move at all. There is nothing blocking my way, I just seem to have no control over the character at all now. I have reset quite a few times now.

What out of bounds button? I get some text to that effect as it loads but there is nothing to click and it just loads automatically and I'm where I was.

Tried again, all I get is the text.

out of bounds? Click to reset your location

big advert.

No button or anything to click.

I bash the text but nothing.

Then the load bar goes and I'm in the trees.

bash the two colored dots and the move arrows.

nada.

Edited by Mysfytt

What out of bounds button? I get some text to that effect as it loads but there is nothing to click and it just loads automatically and I'm where I was.

user posted image

at the bottom of the page

The only quest I have found so far is the package delivery one. I've been wandering all over the place!

Down the page, where it says "Out of bounds? Click to reset your location.", it's a clickable link to send you to your house

*SQUEE!* Omg the hatchie!! So adorable! Looks like a little prancing horse! I love it I love it I love it!

Finished today's quests but it was extremely annoying and I only got stuff done thanks to people in this thread.

TJ should probably just change it to "Click here to reset your location" and make it look like a hyperlink at this point, lots of people keep getting confused about it.

Down the page, where it says "Out of bounds? Click to reset your location.", it's a clickable link to send you to your house

I bash the text before it loads but it doesn't do anything. Still where I was.

on a tablet.

get home in a few days. Maybe it doesn't work on a tablet.

I bash the text before it loads but it doesn't do anything. Still where I was.

on a tablet.

get home in a few days. Maybe it doesn't work on a tablet.

after you hit it you should get a dialog box saying "are you sure...ect"

are you getting that?

I love the house decorating! Have a few beautiful picture windows up now and two kitties and two tiny mint dragons biggrin.gif

A lot of gorgeous sprites in this game--want all the toys that were at the tropical market RIGHT NOW, and some of the trees (especially that frozen willow) are so lovely! And, of course, the dragons are adorable. As are some of the male NPCs. Muahahaha! xd.png

I love the house decorating! Have a few beautiful picture windows up now and two kitties and two tiny mint dragons biggrin.gif

A lot of gorgeous sprites in this game--want all the toys that were at the tropical market RIGHT NOW, and some of the trees (especially that frozen willow) are so lovely! And, of course, the dragons are adorable. As are some of the male NPCs. Muahahaha! xd.png

You have cats and tiny dragons you could add to you house? Could you share a picture I am curious .w.

The only quest I have found so far is the package delivery one. I've been wandering all over the place!

Well, spoiler - the cats are kind of a bit north of the reindeer enclosure you may recall from last year. West of the town centre. And the sledding is well north. The other two - glasses and hide-and-seek (NIGHTMARE ! Bord ISN'T in the same place for everyone !) you have to go through the portal in the big big building- (go speak to the Magi dragon - at stomach level, not his head - and he'll do it for you.

And I still can't get my furniture to rotate >.> Trying Q and E at various times of furniture editing and nothing seems to make it happen.

Me neither. sad.gif

Well, spoiler - the cats are kind of a bit north of the reindeer enclosure you may recall from last year. West of the town centre. And the sledding is well north. The other two - glasses and hide-and-seek (NIGHTMARE ! Bord ISN'T in the same place for everyone !) you have to go through the portal in the big big building- (go speak to the Magi dragon - at stomach level, not his head - and he'll do it for you.

THE GAME JUST GLITCHED. I DID THE CAT CHALLENGE AND BORD AND NOW IT'S FORGOTTEN IT. I LOST A BLUSANG PLUSHIE. -am unhappy-

Me neither.  sad.gif

I've noticed only some furniture rotates.

Also if you remove anything at all, you need to hard refresh after each item or it will magically reappear...At least that is how it is for me.

Also if you remove anything at all, you need to hard refresh after each item or it will magically reappear...At least that is how it is for me.

Yup. Had that glitch. Kinda gave up on decorating for the moment.

Guys, where can I find the dragon I need to play hide and seek with? And where is the guy with the maze?

Follow the map - Here

Hide-and-seek is in screen number 10 on that map (near beach)

Maze is in screen number 4

Edited by LaHaine

Thanks. I wish I could rotate my bookshelf. Looks weired standing freely in the room.

Well for those of you using an iPad, the click to reset does work. Just tried it on my Pro.

Can anyone tell me how many "quests" need to be accomplished on day 1? I've done the package, sledding, cats and H&S. Wil the game let me know?