TJ09

2016-12-25 - Festive Expeditions

Code red! Bord isn't hiding in the same place he was last time! xd.png

Crystals, move the square over the furniture and hit spacebar/enter. A little menu should appear.

anyone know where Gladys is? i need to deliver something and its driving me nuts going in every house and talking to every person all over the maps for him or the place. mad.gif

Hm, that's weird. I fulfilled the 5 quests this morning and got a reward each time. I decorated my house and went offline.

Now I just felt like visiting the game again and look around although there was nothing new to do... But now there are these little icons indicating which quests you did and only the book icon is marked.

It looks as if I had to do all of the quests again. It though "well okay, that's sad but I'll do it.."

After repeating the cat quest, however, I realized that I got new rewards in addition to the old ones, which are still there. That's not supposed to happen, is it?

Now I'm not sure what to do ^^" Do the quests again, so the game knows I did them, or leave them, because I would be taking advantage of a bug..?

It's okay to redo the quests for today if you want to.

(For those that are asking, the 'book' icon indicates the story quest. If you have a check mark by your book icon, that means you are up to date on the story.)

It's okay to redo the quests for today if you want to.

(For those that are asking, the 'book' icon indicates the story quest. If you have a check mark by your book icon, that means you are up to date on the story.)

Thank you, birdzgoboom smile.gif

Okay now I'm just pissed. I did today's quests (with much help from this thread) because I'm wondering if some kind of raffle or special thing will happen if we complete all the quests every day. Now I have to RE-DO the quests?! That's crap.

Ok to earlier today I delivered a package to Perl. When i went back to the post office Hand thanked me and then everything froze. And I have no rewards for fulfilling that task.

And now I have to deliver a package for Gladys and I have no clue where to find her! I've been all over the place. What am I missing?? HALP!

Edited by lanette

I have been inside every house (that allows entry) and talked to every NPC that responds in Nulhora but no one is named Gladys???

Some one posted screen shots of where Borg could be found. I have to find him again and he isn't behind the orange tree where I found him last time.

I need some help please so I can find Borg again.

I also need to deliver a package to Gladys.

I'm also getting a bunch with the cat quest: whenever I catch a cat, the screen goes black and stays black.

Some one posted screen shots of where Borg could be found. I have to find him again and he isn't behind the orange tree where I found him last time.

I need some help please so I can find Borg again.

He'll be in the same section of the map he started in, you don't have to go wandering all over the land. So just keep looking in that one area, and look for his wings or tail sticking out. He's been behind pillars and roofs in addition to trees.

I found Bord around the beach where the two other dragons are. He's next to some sort of building.

I just spent 20+ minutes looking for orange people. grrrrrr

By up-o-date on the story, do you mean that the game recognizes that you played last year or something different?

And then I did a hard refresh and all the other checks are gone and now I'm being told to look for Gladyos too.

I appreciate that a lot of time and energy HAD to have gone into this, but this is insane.

Edited by Grandmother_cathie

I just spent 20+ minutes looking for orange people. grrrrrr

By up-o-date on the story, do you mean that the game recognizes that you played last year or something different?

The only orange people I ran into was the guys outside the teleporter house in Alhira

Did anyone find Gladys?

He'll be in the same section of the map he started in, you don't have to go wandering all over the land. So just keep looking in that one area, and look for his wings or tail sticking out. He's been behind pillars and roofs in addition to trees.

Thanks!

I found an earlier post that showed locations to find the hiding Borg:

Hide and seek:

- From teleporter house, go to the town, you will see the market. Then go right to another screen. Find this dragon (right and a bit south, near some dragons on the beach) and agree to play hide and seek.

Reported hiding areas: Here, Here (notice tail behind roof), Here and Here

Now all I have to do is find his hiding place this time.

Oh, so the Thelassians are new? I thought I was just being daft earlier and missed them. They're cool! I hope to learn more about their home and culture.

Just a hint for you all doing the Patch game:

Wait to dismiss the thing showing you what they look like until you spot Patch in the crowd, then you can go right to them!

Hope this helps xP

so all of the things have a check mark by them except the paw print one. What is that?

Edit: Did it! happy.gif

Edited by DragonNeko

Okay now I'm just pissed. I did today's quests (with much help from this thread) because I'm wondering if some kind of raffle or special thing will happen if we complete all the quests every day. Now I have to RE-DO the quests?! That's crap.

You don't have to re-do them if you don't want to. If you already did them once, then you don't need to. It's just you can right now if you want to.

No, the game this year has story quests that will be added periodically as well. Today's story 'quest' was simple, it was literally just talking to Perl in the beginning of the game, and that got you your check mark on your book icon.

so all of the things have a check mark by them except the paw print one. What is that?

New quest, talk to Jade in the dog park

I have been inside every house (that allows entry) and talked to every NPC that responds in Nulhora but no one is named Gladys???

EXACTLY! I have been all over, but yup, it says Gladys:

user posted image

No Gladys. I even went to Perl's place wondering if she suddenly decided to change names!! biggrin.gif

Edited by lanette

Since Hand asked us to come back tomorrow to help him, my theory is that Gladys is supposed to be the new delivery quest, so it might not be active yet? :/ I ran around both towns and didn't find him. I just didn't visit the pub and the inn because my game crashed on that map.