TJ09

2016-12-25 - Festive Expeditions

I got through nearly all of the quests, then my browser freaked out and closed and I lost everything. And now I have to deliver the package to Gladys, and I can't find them. *screams in frustration*

I just finished breeding the last of my holiday dragons (sooo last-minute!). I kept two Hollies, but I might end up dumping them in a bit. I'm not sure.

I can't find Gladys anywhere xPPP

Also, there's a TSUNAMI PLUSH!?!?!? -is in 7th heaven-

The babies still haven't gendered. Hmmm.

Going to check into my game to do the dog patch now. I still hope all mine that were checked stayed that way.

Oh the hatchlings are so cute biggrin.gif. as far as the Event goes I have done the Post Office and the kitties then I get stuck as to where to go and what to do.

So...my quests were reset. (Third time) What? And why? I thought it was supposed to be a new day?

Ok. I'm done with the game now. Honestly. I can't repeat the quests an endless amount of times, I have other things to do. It's frustrating since I would like to advance in the game without having to restart at random, over and over again.

Edited by andromedae

iam already tired of this mini game resetting. now the post guy wont talk to me at all.

and is there a limit on furniture? i decorate my house only for a few pieces getting saved after leaving the house.

I'm having a lot of trouble finding the maze. Can anyone tell me where I'd be able to find it?

I'm having a lot of trouble finding the maze. Can anyone tell me where I'd be able to find it?

use the teleporter to the tropical map, then head south as far as you can, down a dock till you reach a grassy area, then continue south a bit more.

Okay, NEW glitch. I came back after thinking I'd done everything today only to find that the game seems to have reset itself and added a new quest. Okay, I figure I can do them all again. I do. Then I go to do the sixth quest. Get it done. THEN the check-marks for all the OTHER quests disappear as if I hadn't already done them TWICE. All I wanted to do was finish things so I could progress onto Day 2 when it began, but instead I'm stuck in an infinite loop. I hope that this will be fixed too? sad.gif

use the teleporter to the tropical map, then head south as far as you can, down a dock till you reach a grassy area, then continue south a bit more.

Thank you, I've found it!

Re-posting because usefulness :wub:

>> Game Guide & FAQ (use this for finding where quests start or general questions)

>> General Guide to Game (use this if something happens and you miss dialogue, think you missed reward(s) or want images from the game)

Obviously, spoiler warning for both links!

^ Guides for the people who are lost

_______

Did anyone find Gladys yet?

Am I just lucky? The second I stepped out of my house after the day change, Perl was telling me about how I should see about getting some firewood through the portal. I haven't experienced any bugs... it's actually starting to weird me out a little, since so many other people are suffering from bugs.

Muahahaha i shall steal all of Ronin's kitty cat's alot.png

EDIT: Looks like I just got a Chicken Plush from Ronin. Lesson learnt: Steal your neighbor's adorable little kittens

hahaha just joking xd.png

Edited by Snowy

Did anyone find Gladys yet?

seems not, some characters appeared invisible. maybe this is the case with gladys?

So...my quests were reset. (Third time) What? And why? I thought it was supposed to be a new day?

Ok. I'm done with the game now. Honestly. I can't repeat the quests an endless amount of times, I have other things to do. It's frustrating since I would like to advance in the game without having to restart at random, over and over again.

You can do the minigame quests every day.

It hit midnight DC time, therefore they reset and you are able to do them again.

Okay, NEW glitch. I came back after thinking I'd done everything today only to find that the game seems to have reset itself and added a new quest. Okay, I figure I can do them all again. I do. Then I go to do the sixth quest. Get it done. THEN the check-marks for all the OTHER quests disappear as if I hadn't already done them TWICE. All I wanted to do was finish things so I could progress onto Day 2 when it began, but instead I'm stuck in an infinite loop. I hope that this will be fixed too? sad.gif

The reason that happened is because it hit midnight DC time, so quests were reset for the day so you can do them again and get more furniture.

As far as triggering the Day 2 quest, going into your house and then exiting should make Day 2 start. :) It'll be like that for story quests.

eta: Day 1/day 2/etc are technically 'complete' once you do the Story Quest that's available, if there is a story quest available. The minigames are their own separate thing, that you can do once a day, and they should reset at midnight, cave time, every day.

Edited by birdzgoboom

My house is exactly as I left it but all the quests have reset, although as soon as I left the house I got asked to pick up some firewood because Alhira needs it because the climate is changing or something. Where is Hilde?!