TJ09

2016-12-25 - Festive Expeditions

Well for those of you using an iPad, the click to reset does work. Just tried it on my Pro.

Can anyone tell me how many "quests" need to be accomplished on day 1? I've done the package, sledding, cats and H&S. Wil the game let me know?

You are missing one more. White text.

The maze is in the southern part of the tropical town

Well for those of you using an iPad, the click to reset does work. Just tried it on my Pro.

Can anyone tell me how many "quests" need to be accomplished on day 1? I've done the package, sledding, cats and H&S. Wil the game let me know?

You need to find the glasses in the maze still, and no, at the moment there is no notification when completed.

There are five quests at the moment. Look back in the thread for more information on them.

after you hit it you should get a dialog box saying "are you sure...ect"

are you getting that?

No. It just goes to colored load bar whether I hit it or not.

Not sure where I should point this out, but one of the people in the tropical place (can't remember how to spell its name right now) pub named Yvete says "This is a nice place to relax after a long day's" which I'm pretty sure is incorrect.

Oh yeah and next to the top leftmost house, there's this one tree standing alone slightly above another one that looks the same. If you stand to the right of this tree, this weird patch of snow either partially or completely covers your character, depending on how far up or down you stand. Another similar patch is just a few steps down and to the right.

Edited by Silverphoenixx

Love the mini game! However, after the loading screen I need to move my character before the surroundings appear, which means I've accidentally backed to the previous area more than once... Decorating my house was getting on my nerves because it froze pretty often until started to hard refresh every time after removing an item.

I think it's great that the game is different for everyone, although I am pretty envious of some people's items... Would love to have better windows. Well, more to look forward to, I guess! smile.gif

I like the hatchling's colours too.

No. It just goes to colored load bar whether I hit it or not.

I just did it from my moble so I dunno what's going on from your end

Can you screen shot?

Edited by Process

You have cats and tiny dragons you could add to you house? Could you share a picture I am curious .w.

user posted image smile.gif

Don't worry if you don't have them yet, it's looking like everyone gets different random items each day but presumably we'll all have everything by the end ^^

Also some people may insist my dragons are mere plushies. HOGWASH! They are as real as my kitties! As they say:

If you don't believe in dragons,

It's curiously true

The dragons you disparage,

Won't believe in you

smile.gif

Merry Christmas, everyone!

The new eggs and hatchlings look great! I can't wait to see what the adults look like. ouo

Aegis eggs were harder to catch than I expected (enraged moreso than pacified) but I'm happy I got a start on most of the lineage pairings I like. :3 Definitely won't be caught off-guard next year and plan for trades/swaps prior to holiday breeding season!

As for the mini-game, I love the addition of the dogs! So cute. But 12. More. Days. Make of that what you will laugh.gif

As for the mini-game, I love the addition of the dogs! So cute. But 12. More. Days. Make of that what you will laugh.gif

Speaking of the dogs, I hope we get a quest involving them. Those face sprites are too gorgeous to not get more use out of.

Are the eggs not dropping anymore? I have been checking every five minutes for the past half hour and nothing.

Are the eggs not dropping anymore? I have been checking every five minutes for the past half hour and nothing.

Same here - no more eggs. ):

Thanks to fuzzbucket's spoiler I finally completed all the quests. But now I have a carrot window stuck in the middle of my floor (which is not where I put it) and a dark blue sofa on my wall! How can I move them once they are in place? They seem to have moved themselves from where I originally put them.

And thanks to all those who have posted links to maps and such. Without them I would never have made it through this day!

Edited by purplehaze

Thanks to fuzzbucket's spoiler I finally completed all the quests. But now I have a carrot window stuck in the middle of my floor (which is not where I put it) and a dark blue sofa on my wall! How can I move them once they are in place? They seem to have moved themselves from where I originally put them.

If you put the white square over them and press enter, it should give you options to move or remove them.

(Also lol. xP Bet that looks great.)

I put my mis-placed items back in my inventory.

After you click the pencil, move the white square onto the item.

Then either space or enter (I can't remember which) will give you a choice box, one of which is 'return to inventory'.

Then you can restart...

ninja.gif 'd by the Sockmeister! tongue.gif

Edited by Lagie

I really wish we could edit or remove the furniture I have put in so far. sad.gif I have windows on the floor and 4 beds I dont need....

And thanks to all those who have posted links to maps and such. Without them I would never have made it through this day!

If you haven't fixed it yet, I'd like to see a screenshot of that mishap. tongue.gif

Thank you Sock, and Lagie!

Let's just say it looked "interesting" Sock. But I couldn't walk across the window -- I guess it didn't want me to break it. laugh.gif

I really wish we could edit or remove the furniture I have put in so far. sad.gif I have windows on the floor and 4 beds I dont need....

See the two posts right above yours! They'll help you! laugh.gif

Never mind I was able to return them to the inventory all but one blue bed which wont move so far.. but hey its progress!! biggrin.gif

didnt get this game at all really... and Ican't even 'resume', no ability to move when back in to 'resumed' game

user posted image smile.gif

Don't worry if you don't have them yet, it's looking like everyone gets different random items each day but presumably we'll all have everything by the end ^^

Also some people may insist my dragons are mere plushies. HOGWASH! They are as real as my kitties! As they say:

If you don't believe in dragons,

It's curiously true

The dragons you disparage,

Won't believe in you

smile.gif

I can't figure out what the dark brown parts are. Is it the roof? Are they the outdoor porches? Are they the walls?

And is that bed the one that came with the house? How did you move it?

I can't figure out what the dark brown parts are. Is it the roof? Are they the outdoor porches? Are they the walls?

And is that bed the one that came with the house? How did you move it?

Do you mean the logs? Those are walls. And you can move the default bed and dresser just like any other item, and if you return them to your inventory you can even place as many as you want like the other items.

Do you mean the logs? Those are walls. And you can move the default bed and dresser just like any other item, and if you return them to your inventory you can even place as many as you want like the other items.

Thanks! smile.gif

At first I thought the lighter brown parts were the front walls and stuck windows there. Then I realized they couldn't be the walls :\