TJ09

2016-12-25 - Festive Expeditions

it looks to me like the hatchy has two pairs of eyes one green pair and one blue pair

the wings look like they're gonna be blue, the mane is gold and the body is white

My goodness, this decorating is buggy... @_@ Still though, I love decorating and the items are really nice. It's just taking a long time and a lot of refreshes. I wish there was a reliable way to move items above or below each other. And that it could be possible to put a rug in the center of either side room rather than it being asymmetrical unless you cover the whole floor.

Absolutely love the game and have completed 4/5 quests. Can anyone tell where the hide and seek one is? That would be awesome.

Edited by luisadragon

Absolutely love the game and have completed 4/5 quests. Can anyone tell where the hide and seek one is? That would be awesome.

Look for a young Gold dragon near the center of Alhira. He should be on some grey brick around a small planted area.

If the teleporter dragon won't talk to you, move around him and talk to his tail or his back. He seems to be a shy guy sometimes.

Look for a young Gold dragon near the center of Alhira. He should be on some grey brick around a small planted area.

Found him! Thank you!

My house doesn't appear to have windows when you go inside it. It's like I'm living in a bunker, heh.

The lag happens whenever the camera move with the your character. Maybe the zelda: a link to the past camera method would work better.

I just had to log in to say: THANK YOU ALL who made this sweet enchanting event! <3

All done breeding for the year now, except for my rosewing Solstices, which I shall breed once it's after 6 PM DC time again. Whew! I was able to make many more perfect checkers and attractive evengens this year than in the past. Didn't have to resort to stairstepping or odd-but-at-least-organized lineage types this year. Also sent the beginnings of some nice Mistletoe spirals to the AP.

Can't wait to dive into the AP once this batch of eggs hatches and see what everyone else saved to breed on Christmas Day! biggrin.gif

Is there a list posted up anywhere of all the things available each day? I have limited time so I don't want to crawl around looking, or crawl through pages on the forum. Would be super helpful if there is a list of where to go/screenshots/etc.

anybody else see the second pair of eyes on tjs hatchie????

I'm pretty sure that's just shading on a single eye. Look at it zoomed it.

Is there a list posted up anywhere of all the things available each day? I have limited time so I don't want to crawl around looking, or crawl through pages on the forum. Would be super helpful if there is a list of where to go/screenshots/etc.

Go to the DC wiki to get plenty of spoilers. smile.gif

Sigh, I just bred one of my hollies and auto-abandoned all eggs. I knew I had room for 2 more eggs, but sadly didn't check the total number of growing dragons. 21, right. sad.gif

Edited by walkinslow

What happens when you finish the game? Do you get a prize, or something?

Only the Bossman knows. TJ09 is also nicknamed the Bossman.

Go to the DC wiki to get plenty of spoilers. smile.gif

Sigh, I just bred one of my hollies and auto-abandoned all eggs. I knew I had room for 2 more eggs, but sadly didn't check the total number of growing dragons. 21, right. sad.gif

Thanks! I wish this had locations, unless I'm just missing it, I'll try to find them!

What happens when you finish the game? Do you get a prize, or something?

i hope so i want cb prizes brought back

Every time I put things down in my house, some/most of them have disappeared by the next time I go inside. Is anyone else having this problem, or am I doing something wrong? :/

Has anybody abandoned this year's Holiday dragon to the AP for people who haven't had a chance to come online today?

I'm debating doing that and grabbing a fresh pair from the Cave... >.>

The ones I abandon wouldn't count towards the two egg limit, would they?

Every time I put things down in my house, some/most of them have disappeared by the next time I go inside. Is anyone else having this problem, or am I doing something wrong? :/

Before you leave the house, do a hard refresh (F5). Then the furniture will stay where you placed it.

Has anybody abandoned this year's Holiday dragon to the AP for people who haven't had a chance to come online today?

I'm debating doing that and grabbing a fresh pair from the Cave... >.>

The ones I abandon wouldn't count towards the two egg limit, would they?

They wouldn't, no! I abandoned one earlier today to get one with a different code. I hope it makes whomever find it smile!