TJ09

2016-12-25 - Festive Expeditions

I have no idea what I'm supposed to be even doing after the post office. Why are there no directions. *cries*

I'm in the "other side' how do I get out, or is it even possible?

You need to go back to where you teleported in and they will teleport you back!

You need to go back to where you teleported in and they will teleport you back!

So I'm in that room and I tried standing on the portal thing, nothing happened. Tried space but the dragon won't talk to me.

prpldrgnfr - Well, that's the right place!

Have you tried resetting your location?

(...then closing and reopening the tab with the game? Restarting browser, clearing cache etc.)

Sounds like it's glitching.

At least I'm in the right spot!

Yes, yes, yes, and yes. sad.gif

I think so, I can see the waves moving and I can toggle the sound on and off.

Ok so how many quests were there today?

I did (spoilers)

Deliver the package

Round up the cats

Find the glasses in the maze

and

Play hide and seek

Is that everything?

Ok so how many quests were there today?

I did (spoilers)

Is that everything?

5 total I think. You are missing the sledding game. North of Nulhora

Edited by LaHaine

At least I'm in the right spot!

Yes, yes, yes, and yes.  sad.gif 

I think so, I can see the waves moving and I can toggle the sound on and off.

Well...I have no idea then sad.gif

Have you tried going through the 2nd bridge by any chance? (Go back up to the market square, and head West instead of South).

EDIT: If you can get yourself unstuck that is *headdesk*

Edited by s0r0k4

My guy is stuck in the house, permanently walking upwards and running into the wall, and clicking stuff doesn't work. Not a great thing to come back to, lol.

I guess I could reset his position, but he really seems to be intrigued by that wall. I won't ruin his fun.

After doing all the quests the map section with Bord is terribly laggy. This is the only map area like this for me. It is really bad, feels like there is a memory leak somewhere.

Bord was here for me:

user posted image

Phew, I finally found Bord under that roof. I'm assuming he has just a few set spots (maybe even just those three) and randomly moves to one. I think I'm done with questing now, so it's time to decorate!

So, a primarily white Western with a gold mane/frill and green eyes? I guess it's a bit early to form judgements, but I'm still excited about the color scheme. I'm also excited to see what other markings it gains when it grows, since I'm assuming it won't just be mostly white. My guess is ribbon-like stripes, just based on the egg. Hopefully the green will be more of the foliar hue of the egg than the seafoam color that the eyes currently are. Also, green and gold are interesting choices for a snow-based dragon, assuming the codes are telling.

Come to think of it, isn't it unusual for a Western hatchling to already have premature wings? I hope that means the adult will have very large and prominent wings, I love big wings.

Finally figured out you actually need to click *on* the part that says click to reset your location, not just click anywhere.

Yay, I'm unstuck!!!!

5 total I think. You are missing the sledding game. North of Nulhora

I did do that one, totally forgot xd.png

Thanks!

I loved just walking around looking at everything. Spriters did a fantastic job making the whole thing so gorgeous wub.gif

That hatchling looks cute. Can't wait for it to gender.

Finally figured out you actually need to click *on* the part that says click to reset your location, not just click anywhere.

Yay, I'm unstuck!!!!

Oh dear lord I'm having flashbacks from last year laugh.gif

I'M STUCK ON THE OTHER SIDE, HOW DO I GET OUT?

Go back to the teleporter building and talk with the dragon. He'll teleport you to Nulhora.

The hatchling looks very interesting! And infinis sprited it, which is really cool. I'm excited to see the adults.

I'm really loving this game smile.gif

However, I completed all the quests (mail, cats, sledding, maze and hide-and-seek), decorated my house before going to the other town for those quests, and when I came back, my decorations were gone! I was expecting to get some kind of end-of-day message, but I was simply greeted by an empty house.

Edit: Also, selecting some of the furniture causes the game to freeze.

Were there this many bugs in Jolly Follies? I don't remember there being any big ones xd.png

Edited by Zeditha

Oh dear lord I'm having flashbacks from last year laugh.gif

Oh, good gosh, me too!

*wipes brow* All done and "home" now. *takes a nap*

Hmm, I hope the color scheme won't be similar to the white, blue, and gold we got on last year's dragons.

I'm really loving this game smile.gif

However, I completed all the quests (mail, cats, sledding, maze and hide-and-seek), decorated my house before going to the other town for those quests, and when I came back, my decorations were gone! I was expecting to get some kind of end-of-day message, but I was simply greeted by an empty house.

Edit: Also, selecting some of the furniture causes the game to freeze.

Were there this many bugs in Jolly Follies? I don't remember there being any big ones xd.png

No day complete message this year. To make your decorations permanent, refresh (F5) when you're done. F5 also works against freezing (at least for me).

Edited by walkinslow