TJ09

2016-12-25 - Festive Expeditions

Me, I cannot decorate my house any more. I could delete the furniture I had, and use the furniture from my inventory exactly once. No way to move them to another spot (the game got stuck, but could be restarted with F5. However, the glitch repeats if I try to move furniture again.) Also, even if I put the furniture back into my inventory, I cannot place it again or the game gets stuck, too. Which is pretty annoying for me, too.

ETA: What does it take to complete day 1? I played with a bored Bord, delivered a parcel, found the glasses and did the sled mini game. Oh, and I caught the cats for that dragon. Anything I missed?

Edited by olympe

clicking "reset your location" at bottom of page solved most kind of stuck that I had before. Did you tried that?

Multiple times, actually. So nope, still doesn't work. :/

Other than the walking speed being painfully slow sometimes, I'm really enjoying this game. So many funny details. Thank you! biggrin.gif

The link on my badge is wrong though, it's missing the "dragcave" part and is going nowhere.

I hope I find time to do all the quests. This is so much fun. biggrin.gif

Anyone else get stuck in their own home? I went to edit it and when I came out of editing my character did this running motion to the door and then froze. Can't go back to editing mode, can't move, and resetting the game does nothing...

On another note: to those who are wondering, there's multiple activities you can do around town for decorations. You help the dragon east of the starting town, for example, with the cats. You can go to the post office too, and get an item to give to Pearl, which the postal worker will reward you for. When you travel through the teleporter there's a person who lost their glasses in a maze, as well as a hide and seek game with an orange dragon (haven't found them yet and can't due to glitch mentioned above). I checked around quite a bit before I got stuck and they, correct me if I'm wrong, seem to be the only four npcs at the moment that give you items.

where is this dragon that needs the cats????

I can confirm that it's not possible to walk over rugs so be careful if you place them in front of the door or you'll get stuck if you don't remove them. The terrain tag for these objects might be wrong.

The eggs are getting views really slowly this time. Normally TJ's eggs would get to a 1000 UVs within a few hours... :/

I have done all 5 activities. Am I done? I can't find a day end message?

How do you access your inventory? I was given lots of stuff I'd like to check out.

ETA: To anyone getting stuck in FF: These problems were resolved for me by reloading the tab (F5). This unfroze my character without resetting the entire day.

Edited by walkinslow

The RPG Maker is back. xd.png Is it like last time where we get one event per day? I read there is 5 to do today. Is that true?

WB

The RPG Maker is back. xd.png Is it like last time where we get one event per day? I read there is 5 to do today. Is that true?

WB

I've done 5 so can confirm there is at least 5

Just tried to precognition my Xmas 2016 eggs and learned that none of the single gender Xmas breeds can use it.

How do you access your inventory? I was given lots of stuff I'd like to check out.

Go to your house and click on the pencil in the upper right corner.

(currently may or may not work, depending on how glitchy it is laugh.gif)

Edited by s0r0k4

Ho, ho, ho. MEEERRRRRY Christmas!!!! And other winter holiday celebrations!!!

I hope everyone is having an awesome time. The eggs look great and the new event enticong. A wonderful job on it as usual spriters and everyone else who has worked so hard to provide us with Christmas joy. Thank-you!!!

Halelujua!!!!

Just tried to precognition my Xmas 2016 eggs and learned that none of the single gender Xmas breeds can use it.

Oooo that's interesting

It would have been cool to find out early, I didn't even think of that.

I now have three cats sleeping soundly in my house. I'm so happy :'D (I need cat beds 1, 3, and so forth, I got cat bed 2.)

user posted image

user posted image

Ooooo and I just discovered that Window placement was fixed! It was...a bit questionable having all those windows in the middle of the room up to this point hahaha. Now it makes a lot more sense

The new eggs look intriguing ...

But THE EVENT ? RPG again ? Barely managed it last time ... broke my down arrow playing.

and so begins my 12 Days of Cuss-mas !! Ho ! Ho ! Ho ! Bah humbugger ! mad.gif

I HATE THIS GAME STYLE !! No matter how brilliant ...

How do you delete objects in your house? I somehow ended up with two festive beds and one ordinary bed, I only want one festive bed, I'd like to delete the other two...

edit: It's okay I found out that you have to move the square with the arrow keys to select furniture.

Edited by Clara (:

Umm....

Did I just accidentally get rid of the ladder?!

user posted image

How come you have TOTALLY different stuff from what I do ?

^In edit mode, move to the area with the item in it, and press Space. A menu should come up that would let you move it back to inventory.