TJ09

2016-12-25 - Festive Expeditions

I love this game! I just hope I will be able to get everything! biggrin.gif And I love the new eggs!

Merry Christmas! Happy Hollydaze!

Thank you TJ and spriters!

Just tried to precognition my Xmas 2016 eggs and learned that none of the single gender Xmas breeds can use it.

I did exactly the same thing xd.png

While I'd LOVE to be able to take part in the event my browser CONTINOUSLY crashes due to having only my iPad (which is unable to run ANY sort of flash the Puffin browser included) to play on. sad.gif

How come you have TOTALLY different stuff from what I do ?

I pretty sure the things you get are random ;-;

So many cool things that I can;t get...

I have one item in my inventory which freezes the game every time I try to use it o.o

Dark Brown Bed (Small) biggrin.gif

I've only found 3 out of the 5 Quests, I literally can't find the glasses (?) Quest and the Hide n Seek Quest lol

I've only found 3 out of the 5 Quests, I literally can't find the glasses (?) Quest and the Hide n Seek Quest lol

Those two are through the portal in the other area.

I now have three cats sleeping soundly in my house. I'm so happy :'D (I need cat beds 1, 3, and so forth, I got cat bed 2.)

user posted image

user posted image

How'd you get the cats? Also, I can't talk to the dragon to use the teleporter.

Edited by GuardianOfBelief

So, anyone else having this problem? I can arrange furniture as much as I want, but if I walk out of the house and then go back inside, it's gone. (My window also appears to be sitting on the floor rather than actually in the wall.)

You have to go through the portal.

For the hide and seek, once you exit the teleporter building, head East until you're on the next map screen. Talk to Bord.

For the maze, once you exit the teleporter building, head South. Waaay South out of town.

Want to say rugs do not give me any problems o:

I walk on them fine.

The only problem I have is all my decorations are gone when I leave the house. So I after I finished the quests I decorated and left the game hopping it will stay come tomorrow's quests.

I now have three cats sleeping soundly in my house. I'm so happy :'D (I need cat beds 1, 3, and so forth, I got cat bed 2.)

user posted image

user posted image

I envy you!!!!! Kitties!!!!

EDIT: Never mind. I can have more than one kitty!!! biggrin.gif

I got cat bed 1, which features a black cat. I am guessing the numbering only references what kind of cat they gave you.

Edited by Nyxity

How'd you get the cats? Also, I can't talk to the dragon to use the teleporter.

The cat is one of the 'furniture' I got from completing the quests, it appears to be random.

Try refreshing your page or talking to the dragon's belly rather than his head, that seems to help. c:

Those two are through the portal in the other area.

I can't get the teleporter to work. Help please?

WB

I can't get the teleporter to work. Help please?

WB

Talk to the Magi dragon.

Also,to talk to it, dont talk to it's head, stand next to its belly then press space/enter

The game screen is just black on my phone, so I guess I can't play this year.

I had that happen at first. Hit refresh and it should load. Edit: the stuck in one spot link.

Edited by Jazeki

The RPG Maker is back. xd.png Is it like last time where we get one event per day? I read there is 5 to do today. Is that true?

WB

I've done 5 - but I got completely different stuff from others....

Still can't find the "Glasses in the Maze" quest... In the south there are the island (where I can't go, the guy standing there tells there are some fallen trees apparently?) and a dock, but no maze =\

I LOVE doing those, but a small quest window would be nice, just so we know how many quests we have left for the day

And may be a map so people don't get lost.

For the vanishing furniture.... Arrange the house, REFRESH THE PAGE and then you can safely leave the house and it wont run off on it's own!

Still can't find the "Glasses in the Maze" quest... In the south there are the island (where I can't go, the guy standing there tells there are some fallen trees apparently?) and a dock, but no maze =\

From the guy with the felled trees, head back up a bit until you see the bridge into town (but don't go in), then head East as much as you can, and South again - it's in the same grassy area, just more eastward

@fuzzbucket: Yeah the furniture is random

This is the stuff I got today:

user posted image

Wish for cats too, but hey, a bunch of plushies and enough beds to open a bunkhouse is still not bad xd.png

Edited by s0r0k4

So.. I've done the snowboarding (skiing(?)) one, the glasses one, the parcel, the cats...

I need to find Bord (help? xd.png)...

Is that all?