TJ09

2016-12-25 - Festive Expeditions

Merry Christmas all! Happy holidays!

I got my eggs last night... so pretty! I haven't tried the event yet. Not sure if I want to attempt it now, on my phone, or wait till later when I have PC access. Oh the joys of travel! Is it working well on mobile?

Still stuck in the trees when I moved to a next screen. Going back in doesn't help. It says click to reset but click what? On a tablet. Help.

Also, found a heap of cats but the dragon just said the same thing. Is there more than 7?

The concept of having a classic wintry/snowy scenery and a tropical area with a beach on the contrary is quite nice. People down under celebrate Christmas in their summer months, so it does make sense to me that there is another side.

I like this event just like last year. Thank you so much! And the eggs are pretty. Can't wait to see the hatchies. ♥

Happy Holidays!

How do I activate the teleporter? Edited by GuardianOfBelief

How do I activate the teleporter?

You have to talk to the dragon. He will ask you if you want to teleport.

Oh thanks!

The sled racing game is way up north in Valkemare.You should meet a kid there

The only kid I found just said "That dragon up ahead won't let anyone get by."

The only kid I found just said "That dragon up ahead won't let anyone get by."

I think you're going too far north.

The teleporter building is just above your house really. If you go out of your house and then go north a bit, you'll see a HUGE building there. The biggest around. Go into that one and then inside there'll be a dragon you can talk to. If you go from that map area into another map area, then you've gone too far and need to head back to the center of town again.

Does this help?

Somebody eles having Problems furnishing his/her home?

By tha way: The game is gourgeus! And thanks for the new dragons. smile.gif

Merry Christmas, DC!

Love the eggs. Got my two...now off to try my hand at the game.

Thank you, TJ, spriters, and event organizers!

I'm afraid the decoration mode is a bit unstable or it is the browser's fault. There is an issue where I can't move or remove my items and get an instant freeze. Have to refresh the page.

Has more been added? I did the first 5 activities but it looks like I'm missing some items. unsure.gif

Ug! Who the heck is Bill and where can I find him?

Edited by Dogzilla

Still stuck in the trees when I moved to a next screen. Going back in doesn't help. It says click to reset but click what? On a tablet. Help.

Also, found a heap of cats but the dragon just said the same thing. Is there more than 7?

There's another one on the frozen river.

You have to wait for it to come close to the shore and then interact with it.

Edited by arjunvohra

How do I beat the sledding game?

Try not to run into a tree or rock.

Can someone help me find the quest ''Glasses in Maze''? Nvm found it ^^

I seem to have found all and done all except that one

Edited by maylin

I love the sledding music is the slide from SM64!

The tropical area is making the game run so slowly, though. And I'm on a powerful laptop.

Has more been added? I did the first 5 activities but it looks like I'm missing some items.  unsure.gif

same here, did everything and got no message that I am finished for the day. also saw someone mentioning a ladder which I do not have huh.gif

Edit: I also do not have a stuffed lion, only two different chicken plushies. guess that is from which of the two packages you get to deliver.

so I really would like to know if someone got the finished for today-message, but noone wants to answer that question so far rolleyes.gif

Edited by Kiwiana

Somebody eles having Problems furnishing his/her home?

Me. The game freezes whenever I try to pick out furniture and the like. Starting to get annoying. unsure.gif