TJ09

2016-12-25 - Festive Expeditions

From the guy with the felled trees, head back up a bit until you see the bridge into town, then head East as much as you can, and South again - it's in the same grassy area, just more eastward

OH! Found it. Thanks a lot!

Bord is vary vary vary VARY close to where you start the hide and seek game from

Edited by Naeril

Where is Bord hiding?! I checked behind the orange banana tree, behind the houses, and behind the pillars, but I still can't find him! *groans in frustration* Edited by GuardianOfBelief

Is there a save button anywhere? My house decoration use to disappear when ever I leave the house and reenter it.

Oh thank goodness! We can now walk over some rugs (at least, we can walk over the carrot rug) so I can finally escape my house! Meaning I can finally play the game. smile.gif Thanks for the fix, game coordinators!

Where is Bord hiding?! I checked behind the orange banana tree, behind the houses, and behind the pillars, but I still can't find him! *groans in frustration*

Did you press space in those areas to... talk?

Is there a save button anywhere? My house decoration use to disappear when ever I leave the house and reenter it.

Arrange your house. refresh the page while still inside, then you can safely leave and the furni wont go hiding.

I found Bord, but I can't talk to him!

Try talking to him from the top?

EDIT: NVM I tried talking to him and he responds just fine from any accessible side.

Edited by Naeril

Lol I can't even find the person in the post office to start doing things...?

ETA: Nvm figured out where north is I guess.

Edited by Shadowflame

Arrange your house. refresh the page while still inside, then you can safely leave and the furni wont go hiding.

Ah, great! Thank you! smile.gif

THANK you!

So tired of my rug just disappearing and then having to rearrange all the furniture on top of it -.-

Merry Christmas everyone! Wooo another quest event!

user posted image

I seem to be finding all the layering glitches xd.png

Edit:

user posted image

She doesn't say anything else. It's odd.

Edited by Zeditha

is there a way to move something if you put it in the wrong spot?

Um...it placed furniture in places I didn;t put it, one of the couches is going through the wall. Is there a move/delete button to get the things back out of the house?

Edited by Asketil

Has anyone discovered any other quest than the five already mentioned? biggrin.gif

is there a way to move something if you put it in the wrong spot?

move the select cube over it and select you can then move, activate some items or put them back in your stash

move the select cube over it and select you can then move, activate some items or put them back in your stash

Thank you ;w; I have tried highlighting it but it didn't work at first.

You have to go through the portal.

For the hide and seek, once you exit the teleporter building, head East until you're on the next map screen. Talk to Bord.

For the maze, once you exit the teleporter building, head South. Waaay South out of town.

Thank you so much! The maze quest was literally impossible to find ahaha

The eggs are lovely! I can't wait to see what the dragons look like biggrin.gif

I think I'm going to pass on the game. I managed to get through it last year because every time you finished something you were told where to go next. This year you have to figure it out on your own. I delivered the package to Perl and am now just wandering around with no clue what to do. It's frustrating and boring. I don't like these types of games at the best of times, this I just can't do.

The decorating is being very finiky on me and keeps freezing up and putting item back I removed o.o

So do you get anything for completing the game? I really don't like it and find it frustrating and not fun at all.