TJ09

2016-12-25 - Festive Expeditions

Ug!  Who the heck is Bill and where can I find him?

His house is in the city center right in front of the willow tree.

Had the same problem finding him xd.png, the map on the wiki proved to be useful.

Question:

Am I missing something obvious or is wandering around interacting with everything the only way to find quests?

Edited by Isuzu

I managed to grab one, the last one I'd like to have and interesting code but I'm on my phone :/

e: "This egg is surrounded by frost"... Frosty Dragons? I'm really excited about their final look cjdjjzjsjmwnajmmsk

Edited by aisudesu

@arjunvohra: and they'd usually get all the views they ever need within a few hours of release. laugh.gif Slow crowd this year...

There's another one on the frozen river.

You have to wait for it to come close to the shore and then interact with it.

I'm at the frozen river, but I don't see an item. sad.gif

I've completed all the 5 quests from today, but none have gotten me to interact with Bill as many have commented on this thread. What quest involves finding Bill??

Just wondering, can you change the colour of your clothes like last year? I'd feel more comfortable in green...

I've completed all the 5 quests from today, but none have gotten me to interact with Bill as many have commented on this thread. What quest involves finding Bill??

I got Bill for the parcel delivery quest. It might vary from player to player who you have to send the package to.

Package delivery. It's either Pearl or Bill. For me it was Pearl.

Ok the Postmaster gave me something for Bill although I didn't actually carry anything like last year. Found Bill's house (Bill says thanks) and returned to the Post office. Postmaster gave me 3 items even thought nothing showed. Took invisible items home. ???? How do I decorate with invisible items ohmy.gif I want my stuff!

i've caught six cats, but i can't find the seventh one. it just won't appear, i've been wandering around in circles calling "here kitty kitty" but no kitty sad.gifrolleyes.gif are they all supposed to be fairly near the dragon like the others were, or is it further away?

ok, i'm thinking the missing kitty is a glitch, but i don't want to go back to the beginning again *sigh*

started again, got them all this time. that was definitely another glitch.

Edited by greycat

Merry Christmas!

Where is Glasses in Maze quest?

EDIT: NVM! Found it!

Edited by Rrrepatiti

Well, went to bed, slept for a goodly number of hours, came back to the game.

STILL glitched. STILL stuck by my own rug. STILL can't move, can't access inventory to delete the darned thing, can't do a single thing in the game other than toggle the music on and off.

To say this is mildly frustrating would be an incredible understatement.

It's now been seven hours since this glitched (and since I posted that glitch in the forum)... and clearing cookies, clearing history and doing hard reboots doesn't help.

Game coordinators? Help? Please? I'd /really/ like to play this dumb thing. Just looking at my silly sprite standing in his doorway in front of a carrot rug is frustrating as snot.

For those who haven't seen, DO NOT DO THIS:

user posted image

You will be trapped in house-hell forever, apparently, because you can't walk on top of rugs. mad.gif Hopefully this is fixed before tomorrow so I can actually finish the quests for today; the only reason I know of the rest of the events is my daughter pestered me already this morning to help her on her scroll, so I got to see all five on hers (and get her to not make the same mistake as me when she was decorating). Just hoping that's not a permanently game ending mistake.

1825 view and not even a crack? Really, new eggs?

Anyways, am back to finish the quests. Quest on!

Okay, I found the sledding game but when I tried going west I didn't come across any dragons. Just a depressed girl who kept trying to tell me she was fine, heh.

Funny, for me that was a boy (Erik Erikson) laugh.gif Also, that is actually east wink.gif

Also, parcel delivery seems to vary between people: PERL or BILL.

BORD seems to hide right behind the orange banana tree, or a house, or behind a pillar (his wings stick out laugh.gif)

Decoration item rewards seem to vary between people, too.

I wonder what other things are different smile.gif

Well, went to bed, slept for a goodly number of hours, came back to the game.

STILL glitched. STILL stuck by my own rug. STILL can't move, can't access inventory to delete the darned thing, can't do a single thing in the game other than toggle the music on and off.

To say this is mildly frustrating would be an incredible understatement.

It's now been seven hours since this glitched (and since I posted that glitch in the forum)... and clearing cookies, clearing history and doing hard reboots doesn't help.

Game coordinators? Help? Please? I'd /really/ like to play this dumb thing. Just looking at my silly sprite standing in his doorway in front of a carrot rug is frustrating as snot.

For those who haven't seen, DO NOT DO THIS:

user posted image

You will be trapped in house-hell forever, apparently, because you can't walk on top of rugs. mad.gif Hopefully this is fixed before tomorrow so I can actually finish the quests for today; the only reason I know of the rest of the events is my daughter pestered me already this morning to help her on her scroll, so I got to see all five on hers (and get her to not make the same mistake as me when she was decorating). Just hoping that's not a permanently game ending mistake.

clicking "reset your location" at bottom of page solved most kind of stuck that I had before. Did you tried that?

Finished five events, have 15 objects for decoration, have decorated my house and...nothing. Still didn0t get the massage: The day is over or something like that. Any ideas?

Merry Christmas to all otherwise wink.gif

Gah, messed up my name! there any way to rest to game so can fix that? All I've done is catch cats cause I can't find bill.