TJ09

2016-12-25 - Festive Expeditions

@Chaos Rider try here!

Thank you so much, that's where I found him. Lets hope tomorrow's quests won't take so long

Oh wow. This is TOTALLY fair. One of the freaking cats has glitched itself onto the river and out of frame. mad.gif Talk about BS, now I have to do all that again.

Edited by CharonDusk

This is my game at the moment user posted image so far if has locked up on new locations, stuck in house unable to go in any direction have reset many times sometimes it loads to house then do nothing now i have blank window rolleyes.gif

Really pretty egg; can't wait to see the stages of it. ^^

And cool event! I wasn't expecting a game for my first Christmas event.

Oh man, that text scrolling noise is killer, though, especially when sped up. :S And using the arrow keys doesn't lock to the game, so every time I move up or down with those the page moves, same with space...

Anyway, looks really awesome! Very unique, and I can tell a lot of effort went into it. I will do it more later. biggrin.gif

Edited by Natakiro

Wow, this is quite the massive map for the mini game, I'm a little bit overwhelmed by that sort of thing but it seems like a well-made game and the interactions with people were quite fun. Patch staring at me intently made me giggle.

However I'm not sure I understand how to use the editing mode to decorate my house. It seems that every time I exit the house and go back in everything is gone. It's happened twice so far and I don't really feel like attempting it again if it's just going to disappear.

Edit: Welp...I attempted to reload the game to see if perhaps the furniture reloaded and now I'm standing outside my house, frozen. At least I finished the quests for today but hopefully it might be fixed by tomorrow...

Edited by MissK.

Merry Christmas and happy new year everyone!!!!

I can't figure out how to play the decorating game. ninja.gif

Season's greetings, everyone! The new eggs are incredibly pretty, and the codes of TJs eggs are very promising. :-)

What I'm most excited about is that my row of badges is full now. Wow, have been playing around on DC for a loooooooooooong time.

Not really liking the game, though. Last year was fun until the moment my pretty stocking badge turned into that boring present. Had I known before, I wouldn't have completed the game. Still a bit miffed about that.

Happy holidays everyone!

I can't believe another even larger mini-game like this has been made, incredible work to all those involved, thank you! I feel like it's quite a shame though that this game is released during one of the most busiest times of the year- I get that it fits the season theme, but I can't be the only one spending time with family and feeling a bit sad to not be able to spend more time on this amazing little game. Fingers crossed it gets released afterwards for a replay like the original did biggrin.gif

How many quests are there?

These:

Cat Round Up

Sled Race

Parcel Delivery

Glasses in Maze

Hide n Seek

though I am not sure if that is all, cus I finished them all and did not get a message like 'done for today' - or are we not getting any?

5, from what I've read.

I've given this up as a bad job, after the game decided I STILL haven't done the sled game enough sleep.gif Apparently checkpoints only work when they WANT to work with this. That's if they even exist outside of the censorkip.gif ING SLED GAME. mad.gif

Edited by CharonDusk

Thanks for yet another amazing event TJ09 and staff! :>

I hope everyone has a wonderful holiday ~ Merry Christmas! <3

Finished all the quests but no complete message....

Afer I have put the furniture in my house can I move or remove them again somehow?

I changed from Firefox to Chrome and the game worked fine. All completed for today! (Well, everything mentioned, anyway!) Thank you, helpers!

Cna someone tell me where the sled racing quest is? It's the only one I haven't finished

Dragonpaw for hide and seek, after exiting the teleport house in Alhira, Go right on the path with golden diamonds on it until you reach the second grassy area, and there should be a gold dragon there.

Edited by arjunvohra

Cna someone tell me where the sled racing quest is? It's the only one I haven't finished

Dragonpaw for hide and seek, after exiting the teleport house in Alhira, Go right on the path with golden diamonds on it until you reach the second grassy area, and there should be a gold dragon there.

Oh thanks!

The sled racing game is way up north in Valkemare.You should meet a kid there

Could anyone please tell me where can I find the Hide n Seek quest?

In Alkyria, you have to find a small gold dragon. smile.gif

Very beautiful egg, I caught it late at night wub.gif

Merry Cristmas and Thank You for this nice Event! thumbs_up.png

Hm I did all the quest, but got no message - do we get one at all?

does the delivery quest have more than one package to deliver? he told me to come back tomorrow, so I didn't check yet. but thats the only thing I could imagine I am missing.