The Dragoness

Glittering Gold Giveaways [STATUS: CLOSED]

Flash Raffle!

ย 

This week's flash raffle prizes include:

3G Silver Tinsel x Red Copper

ย 

This is a test run, so the egg will be given away in the Departures thread tonight if there are no entries. The raffle will close in 12 hours.

ย 

Enter here!

ย 

Congratulations, Raptor of Dragons!

Edited by The Dragoness

I got two donations in! Although the forms don't like my phone and reset multiple times on me ๐Ÿ˜’

I didn't realize that if we had multiple donations, we should put them all in the same form. I sent one donation in by the form, then it wouldn't let me submit a second form. So I sent my other donations by PM, I hope that's okay.

I didn't realize that if we had multiple donations, we should put them all in the same form. I sent one donation in by the form, then it wouldn't let me submit a second form. So I sent my other donations by PM, I hope that's okay.

No problem. If it's easier, you can just skip the form in the future and put all of your donations into a PM. I'm more than okay with either method smile.gif

ย 

Also, thank you for pointing out that the form only accepts one entry per person. I completely forgot to change it back. You should be able to submit multiple entries now.

Flash Raffle!

ย 

This week's flash raffle prizes include:

3G Silver Tinsel x Red Copper

ย 

This is a test run, so the egg will be given away in the Departures thread tonight if there are no entries. The raffle will close in 12 hours.

ย 

Enter here!

ย 

Congratulations, Raptor of Dragons!

Thank you! But I don't have no room on my scroll rn so I will pick it up later

Got one donation in, unfortunately I bred the majority of my BSA dragons during the mass breed so I'm coming up short for this theme. xd.png

Made a few donations happy.gif Even a few new breedings and mate-tests, all of which were thankfully successful.

No Longer Accepting Donations!

ย 

This raffle should be open soon. Thank you for generosity, donators! smile.gif

Edited by The Dragoness

The Raffle is Now Open!

ย 

Good luck, all! There are lots of pretty eggs and hatchlings to pick from this week. You can never have too many BSAs!

Actually I couldn't donate before, I don't know why, so now I entered but I have two ice checkers that I breed for this purpose.. Can I leave them here?

ย 

Claim my eggs/hatchlings! glad you like it and thank you for letting me know MaeTM wub.gif

Claim my eggs/hatchlings! And thank you Sachqua for letting me know, I'm glad he will have mate wub.gif

enjoy smile.gif

ย 

Hope it's not a problem rolleyes.gif

Edited by Mistyca_7

Entered. I'm on a mission to increase my BSA army right now, so this really helps! tongue.gif

ย 

Ps. Mistyca, I took your first egg. Love it, thank you^^

These raffles are always amazing, thank you donators! As always, I tried to limit myself to only entering for those I'd be able to breed a mate for but you make it hard tongue.gif

ย 

And thank you Mistyca, I took the second Ice as a mate for her.

Edited by Sachqua

Sorry I missed the donation this time, but I entered! laugh.gif Good luck everyone!

I need Reds (then again, who doesn't?), but I don't remember if I entered for one or not. Oh, well.

ย 

Good luck in the drawing, everyone.

Edited by Wintermute

The Raffle is Now Closed!

ย 

Sorry for the late post, everyone. I had a few quick errands to run before sitting down at my computer. The results for the raffle will be up soon!

~Raffle Winners~

ย 

CB Red Zyumorph - StormBirdRising

CB Bolt hatchling - jocosa

CB Purple hatchling - Shadowgirl123

ย 

3G Gold Shimmer x Royal Crimson - marienine

5G Silver Shimmer x GoN - irrelevantindigo

ย 

2G Aeon x Falconiform Wyvern - Dirtytabs

2G Pink Zyumorph x Flamingo Wyvern - stikystuff

2G PB Golden Wyvern - MaeTM

2G Pink Zyumorph x Green Fire Gem - KiraLwolf

2G Purple x Heartstealing - banban007

2G Magi x Aegis - Seahorse

2G Red x Snow - Raptor of Dragons

3G Bolt x Heartseeker - Terces

3G Red x Caligene - Artiuslove

3G Ice x Silver Tinsel - shadowgirl123

3G Purple x Bronze Shimmer - Pinkrozes

3G White x Aegis - Sachqua

3G Thunder x Shadow Walker - ewi122

3G Soulpeace x Cavern Lurker - KiraLwolf

3G Green x Radiant Angel - MaeTM

3G Bolt x Caligene - NO NAME DRAWN

3G Aeon x Aegis - StormBirdRising

4G White x Shadow Walker - CharonDusk

4G White x Snow Angel - banban007

4G Pink x Sweetling - Gealach

ย 

Congrats to the winners! And thank you for making another great raffle possible, donators.

Congrats to all the winners! And thank you for the generous red donation! =D

Very happy as I won my favorite biggrin.gif Looking forward to starting a new lineage.

Congratulations to the other winners.

Thank you donors, thank you for the aeon wyvern/falconiform wyvern whoever you are, and congrats, everyone.

Thank you donors, thank you for the aeon wyvern/falconiform wyvern whoever you are, and congrats, everyone.

You're welcome! ๐Ÿ‘€

ย 

@stikystuff glad you like the pairing! I did that on a whim just to test it out

Thank you to all the donors, especially the one who donated the silver shimmerscale! I was so hoping my name would be drawn for that one. Now I just need a successful summon lol. c':