The Dragoness

Glittering Gold Giveaways [STATUS: CLOSED]

Just picked up my prizes, thank you CharonDusk and sunshine_ley!

Also sent out a prize to Gealach. smile.gif

Edited by Terces

Thanks Raptor, I picked this little one up. I was sure I entered for it, but apparently not. blink.gif She'll be named and pampered. wub.gif

Congrats to all the winners and thanks to Dragoness and all who donated for another great raffle. smile.gif

You're welcome! I'm just glad you claimed it cause I had it on the departure board as well o.o

I wasn't around this time to donate anything, dang.

I also wasn't able to win anything despite entering for a lot of lovely prizes sad.gif

Is there any chance for a Donation Alert PM? I would love to be more active in gifting here, but my memory is rather bad and I don't have a habit to visit Forum Games.

You're welcome! I'm just glad you claimed it cause I had it on the departure board as well o.o

That was fortunate then! ohmy.gif I was surprised it hadn't been claimed before, now I'm doubly surprised but very happy to have got her. smile.gif

I could've sworn I entered for that lovely baby unsure.gif Oh well, it's found a new home with me xd.png Thank you very much!

I'm happy you got it anyway wub.gif

And thanks to mackerelmaster for my lovely gold biggrin.gif

I wasn't around this time to donate anything, dang.

I also wasn't able to win anything despite entering for a lot of lovely prizes sad.gif

Is there any chance for a Donation Alert PM? I would love to be more active in gifting here, but my memory is rather bad and I don't have a habit to visit Forum Games.

Are you tracking this thread? I always get an email when someone posts and check it ~ the host also announces the start with a new post smile.gif

On the other hand I can give you a nudge next time ☺

I think it's safe to open the Weekly Notifications form again now that the "vandal" has gone away, so yes. I'll clear the old entries out and open it for future raffles smile.gif

Edit: Open!

Edited by The Dragoness

Hello Scatterspark and Dusky_Flareon:

I had one of the Dark Green hatchies. Unfortunately, it grew up on my scroll, in spite of me using stun on it. I apologize for that, and I will happily replace it/influence it, or catch a different hatchie if you'd like.

I think yours is the one I was drawn for (I haven't received a different one, anyway). Don't worry about it! Accidents happen. smile.gif I wouldn't mind receiving another vine late, or really any old CB hatchling, my scroll is still pretty small.

I think yours is the one I was drawn for (I haven't received a different one, anyway).  Don't worry about it!  Accidents happen. smile.gif  I wouldn't mind receiving another vine late, or really any old CB hatchling, my scroll is still pretty small.

I've finally grabbed a CB Vine, it's captured and incubated. PM me if you'd like it influenced to be a specific gender. smile.gif

Edited by legofrodo12

Hey, Dragoness? Sorry to be a bother, but was this week cancelled and I just didn't get the memo, or am I missing something else? I gathered a few AP hatchies to donate .3. but if there's no raffle, I ought to find them some other home, yeah.

Hey, Dragoness? Sorry to be a bother, but was this week cancelled and I just didn't get the memo, or am I missing something else? I gathered a few AP hatchies to donate .3. but if there's no raffle, I ought to find them some other home, yeah.

I second this. I don't wanna scroll lock myself if there's no raffle. Donations should be open according to the first page but there's been no word on it. unsure.gif

Edited by Aurae

Oh no, it wasn't canceled! I took all of my finals yesterday and passed out almost as soon as I got home unsure.gif

I'll open the raffle by noon and close it tomorrow at the usual time.Sorry, everyone. My brain is a few days behind. Thank you both for posting about this!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Now Accepting Donations!

Thank you for your patience, everyone! Some ideas for donations this week are:

Alt Blacks

Alt Undines

Alt Vines

Geodes

Hellhorses

Shallow Waters

Soulpeaces

Storm Riders

Two-Finned Blunas

Ultraviolets

Edited by The Dragoness

Oh no, it wasn't canceled! I took all of my finals yesterday and passed out almost as soon as I got home unsure.gif

I'll open the raffle by noon and close it tomorrow at the usual time. Sorry, everyone. My brain is a few days behind. Thank you both for posting about this!

Congrats on finishing your finals! I hope they went well. I certainly understand that school takes priority.

Is the raffle opening at noon, or are donations opening at noon?

Congrats on finishing your finals! I hope they went well. I certainly understand that school takes priority.

Is the raffle opening at noon, or are donations opening at noon?

Thank you!

Just donations. I'll open the actual entry form tomorrow at the scheduled time smile.gif

I'll open the raffle by noon and close it tomorrow at the usual time.Sorry, everyone. My brain is a few days behind. Thank you both for posting about this!

I hope your finals went well. smile.gif

I donated one egg. That was all I had room for right now. The pair that I really wanted to use gave me the wrong egg. Stubborn dragons!

Made some donations happy.gif

No Longer Accepting Donations!

Thanks for the kind donations, everyone! I'll have the raffle up at 9:00 PM (EST) tonight.

The Raffle is Now Open!

Good luck! There are dozens of CB pretties and special eggs to go around. There are even a few alt lottos...maybe someone will get lucky wink.gif