The Dragoness

Glittering Gold Giveaways [STATUS: CLOSED]

Ugh, again. What kind of people would do such a thing? Also some of my eggs got sick, I guess someone tried to viewbombed my dragons.

Anyway. Here is my donation, it was influenced correctly: Adopt me!

You're welcome. Glad you like it ^^ Enjoy

Edited by artiuslove

Ugh, again. What kind of people would do such a thing? Also some of my eggs got sick, I guess someone tried to viewbombed my dragon.

Anyway. Here is my donation, it was influenced correctly: Adopt me!

Pretty pretty wub.gif thank you so much. This was the only one I entered for besides the hatchies.

I'm so sorry Dragoness. sad.gif Thanks for all your hard work in putting these raffles together.

Here are my donations. Please take them home and give them lots of love! smile.gif

6G Silver from Winter/Ice

5G White from Seasonals

2G Summer from Spring Parents

2G Summer Purebred

I took the white one because of its code =3 cheers

If the 2nd PB Summer isn't taken later (I bet it will) I'll take that one was well due to the code

I'm so sorry Dragoness. sad.gif Thanks for all your hard work in putting these raffles together.

Here are my donations. Please take them home and give them lots of love! smile.gif

6G Silver from Winter/Ice

5G White from Seasonals

2G Summer from Spring Parents

2G Summer Purebred

Grabbed the PB.

@Sachqua if no one claims it after my seasonal hatchies, I'll try to nab it

Aww so sorry to hear that Dragoness. This raffle is too amazing that it attracted some jealous kid(s). rolleyes.gif

Anyway, if anyone wants my donations, please PM me for teleport link(s). wink.gif

3G checker gaia from silver tinsel cool.gif

3G checker gold from rosebud

4G gold tinsel x tsunami cool.gif

Edited by banban007

Now Accepting Donations!

This week's theme is fireworks! Any brightly colored dragons or dragons with the light element would make great additions, such as:

Almerald

Antarean

Candelabra

Kingcrowne

Lumina

Lunar Herald

Nebula

Spirit Ward

Sunrise/Sunset

Sunsong

Yellow Crowned

Edited by The Dragoness

Donated a couple of things.

Been a while since I participated, is the donations-via-PM-only not a thing anymore? Or did I just mess up by using the Google form...?

Edit: OK then, thanks Ruby Eyes for confirming! ^_^

Edit: grammar ugh

Edited by Aleoleo

8 minutes ago, Aleoleo said:

Been a while since I participated, is the donations-via-PM-only not a thing anymore? Or did I just mess up by using the Google form...?

On 5.11.2016 at 4:31 PM, The Dragoness said:

All entries must be submitted via the Google Docs form. Donations can be sent by PM, but I would prefer that they are also sent using the correct Google Docs form.

I guess there was a tiny change along the way. :)

On 6/15/2017 at 1:07 PM, The Dragoness said:

Annoucement

A few important changes have been made to the Glittering Gold Giveaways system! Although they generally won't affect the way raffles are run, it doesn't hurt to be aware of them. Please let me know if there are any questions or concerns.

The donation form is back. Now that the drama seems to have quieted down, it's time to bring back the google form! Donations can still be sent by PM if preferred.

Thanks Dragoness, I obviously missed that. :blush:

No Longer Accepting Donations!

Thank you, donators! The entry form will be open soon :)