The Dragoness

Glittering Gold Giveaways [STATUS: CLOSED]

Here's my part of donations (coz I'm late).

On 2 way coz I prefer they go to players in this topic, not random anonymous guy - this isn't departure thread. happy.gif

4G silver x green checker

3G silver x black marrow checker

*links will be available until GGG raffle ended or claimed, whichever comes first.

Good luck everyone! (for the raffle) biggrin.gif

Edited by banban007

I noticed an error with the 3rd Gen Almandine x Solstice: the link is broken

Yeah as CharonDusk said it's just for the 0 at the end, anyway here he is -->lineage

entered, thank you everyone wub.gif

Yeah as CharonDusk said it's just for the 0 at the end, anyway here he is -->lineage

entered, thank you everyone wub.gif

Thank you to everyone who mentioned it! I meant to enter a parenthese, not a 0. Fixed!

Oh my. So many beautiful eggs and hatchies. It was so hard to choose so I chose everything. xd.png

Thanks Dragoness, donators, and everyone involved in the contest. wub.gif

*Buzzes with excitement*

I'm always so happy to be a part of these and hopefully once I hoard enough dragons, I'll be able to donate too~!

The Raffle is Now Closed!

The raffle results might be up a little later than usual tonight, but I'll try to have the list posted by midnight smile.gif

~Raffle Winners~

CB Bleeding Moon hatchling - MaeTM

CB Vine hatchling #1 - Scatterspark

CB Vine hatchling #2 - Dusky_Flareon

CB Green Fire Gem - Zanura

CB Green Fire Gem pair - misscryptic

CB Spring hatchling #1 - dirtytabs

CB Spring hatchling #2 - Terces

3G Gold Tinsel x Winter Magi *deadline* - KiraLwolf

4G Silver Tinsel x Stripe - mackerelmaster

4G Silver Tinsel x Red Copper - marienine

5G Silver Tinsel x Pink *SA* - jocosa

4G Bronze Tinsel x Golden Wyvern - Raptor of Dragons

5G Bronze Tinsel x Stone - WoLfgIrLyS

5G Bronze Shimmer x Brown Copper - misscryptic

2G Almandine x Nhiostrife - CharonDusk

2G Red Fire Gem x Soulstone - jerzeeshadow

2G PB Blue Fire Gem - mackerelmaster

2G Diamondwing x Red Gemshard - CharonDusk

2G Spessartine x Red Copper - Dusky_Flareon

2G Brown Copper x Aeon - CrazyChess

2G PB Red Copper -Solarflare3000

2G Green Copper x Blusang - NO NAME DRAWN

2G Undine x Terrae hatchling - CharonDusk

3G Harvest x Lumina - Raptor of Dragons

3G Silver x Blusang - legofrodo12

3G Silver x Mistletoe - bonvoyage

3G Silver x Arsani - banban007

3G PB Silver - Saikachan

3G Gold x Radiant Angel - Mistyca_7

3G Gold x Guardian - Gealach

3G Almerald x Ribbondancer - sunshine_ley

3G Diamondwing x Golden Wyvern - NO NAME DRAWN

3G Almandine x Solstice - marienine

3G Blue Lunar Herald x Caligene - Terces

3G Black x Magi *Thuwed* - Tecca

4G Silver x Arsani - MaeTM

4G Green Copper x Winter Magi - jetaime

4G Green Copper - NO NAME DRAWN

4G Green Copper Tinselkin - Raptor of Dragons

Congrats, winners! On top of having plans first thing in the morning, my internet has decided to work at snail speed, so I'm asking that donators send out prizes to their winners. If there are any questions, please send me a PM! I'll respond as quickly as I can.

Winners, if you do not hear from a donator within 24 hours, send a PM my way and I'll dig for the teleport link myself. My internet should be working fine by then.

To the donators of the Vine hatchies, "L" has #1 and "S" has #2.

And this week's lovely story by Aurae:

"April’s showers have finally passed, making way for the brighter, milder days of May. The rain seems to have given the spring flora a boost and, now the sun has returned, the flowers are beautiful wherever you look. On your walk back from egg-hunting you pause now and then to pick a bloom or two and by the time you arrive home you have a bright little bouquet.

Once you’ve safely settled your new egg, you set about putting the flowers in a large jug of water - finding a vase seems like too much effort after your long day outside. As you trim and arrange the stems, your think back to your visit to Aurelia and the eggs she showed you this week. They were stunning, all metallic or gem-encrusted. You had never seen so many eggs beyond all price in one place before.

As you place the jug of flowers on your windowsill you realise that, subconsciously, the eggs you saw must have influenced your choices. Even in the fading light, they shimmer and shine with golds and deep gem-stone-like shades. You smile to yourself. Even if you don’t receive one of those treasures, these will brighten your day tomorrow. It is at that moment that you think you see a flash of gold outside and rush to your door, full of hope. As you open it and look around you see an intricately carved wooden box, and through gaps in the design you can see a glimpse of something gold within..."

Edited by The Dragoness

Yet another lovely raffle and story. Thanks again for organizing this, and to all the donators.

I sent out my prize^^

Edited by MaeTM

Prizes PMed. Thank you, Dragoness and donors.

Sent out my donations! Congrats to all winners. smile.gif

As always, thanks SapphireKat for hosting, and Aurae for your lovely story. wub.gif

Yet another lovely raffle and story. Thanks again for organizing this, and to all the donators.

I sent out my prize^^

Congratulations Mae TM on winning the Bleeding Moon Hatchie. Unfortunately I miscalculated and it grew up on my scroll. May I offer you something else to replace it? Right now I have a CB magma hatchie, CB Scimitar-Wing hatchie, and 2G Scimitar-Wing from Silver mother hatchie. Tomorrow at this time I will have a CB Spessartine hatchie.

I will pm you also with this information. I can also get you another CB Bleeding Moon hatchie, it will just take a little longer. I apologize.

CONGRATULATIONS EVERYONE

Thank you Dragoness, Donators, and Participants for making this a fun contest.

Thanks everyone for the raffle! Sent out my prizes.

Thank you very much for my prize! wub.gif

Thank you Dragoness and Aurae - that's a lovely story!

and thank you all donators for the prizes~ congratulations to all winners!!

This silver egg hasn't been claimed. Maybe someone who still have scroll space wants it..or I'll just send to other topic later. wink.gif

offer a dummy!

Edited by banban007

This silver egg hasn't been claimed. Maybe someone who still have scroll space wants it..or I'll just send to other topic later. wink.gif

offer a dummy!

Thanks so much Banban! wub.gif

Congrats everybody cx and thank you again, Tabs <3

With what little focus I have left, I sent my prizes out; hopefully I didn't make a mistake (boy am I grateful for spellcheck right now or else nobody'd be able to read that)

Prizes have all been sent out to their new homes! happy.gif Congratulations, everyone, and thank you to TheDragoness, the donators and Aurae!

Sadly, it seems this little one didn't get chosen, so if anyone wants a Copper miscolour, please send me a PM and Ill send it your way smile.gif

Rehomed happy.gif

Edited by CharonDusk

Congrats everyone, next month after DC birthday I will make sure to have free space and donate properly biggrin.gif

Thank you donator for the lovely Tinsel ♥

I haven't received my prizes yet, but I do believe that I won't another Dalek lineage =D thank you to all the donators

This Little Egg was unclaimed unfortunately and needs a good home

Thanks Raptor, I picked this little one up. I was sure I entered for it, but apparently not. blink.gif She'll be named and pampered. wub.gif

Congrats to all the winners and thanks to Dragoness and all who donated for another great raffle. smile.gif

I haven't received my prizes yet, but I do believe that I won't another Dalek lineage =D thank you to all the donators

Two of yours were mine, I'm sorry for the delay sad.gif

To everyone, if I misplaced something I apologize, I'm sick and it's really complicated for me to make everything up. Anyway, PM me if I did something wrong and I'll gladly rebreed everything as soon as possible.

Moreover, this copper was not drawn so if anyone wants it, here it is smile.gif

Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

Hello Scatterspark and Dusky_Flareon:

I had one of the Dark Green hatchies. Unfortunately, it grew up on my scroll, in spite of me using stun on it. I apologize for that, and I will happily replace it/influence it, or catch a different hatchie if you'd like.

To everyone, if I misplaced something I apologize, I'm sick and it's really complicated for me to make everything up. Anyway, PM me if I did something wrong and I'll gladly rebreed everything as soon as possible.

No, no, it's quite alright =3 if there's one thing I am it's patient. But thank you for the lovely! wub.gif I'm so happy I won another Dalek lineage

I could've sworn I entered for that lovely baby unsure.gif Oh well, it's found a new home with me xd.png Thank you very much!