The Dragoness

Glittering Gold Giveaways [STATUS: CLOSED]

Congrats everyone! Also thanks to all donors, and Tecca for my lovely prize. ^^

Congrats to all the winners! And thank you for the generous red donation! =D

Thanks SheridanCharon for my Pink and The Dragoness for the raffle!

THANK YOU DRAGONESS AND DONATORS

You guys are all welcome laugh.gif Just glad you like the babs I donated! happy.gif

Thank you, Tecca, for my lovely White! And of course, thank you to The Dragoness and donators for holding the raffle! smile.gif Congratulations, everyone!

Since no name was drawn for the Bolt x Caligene, drop me a PM if you're interested in rehoming it smile.gif

Thank you all donators especially CharonDusk and Terces for my prizes! wub.gif

and thank you Dragoness for the raffle! Congratulations everyone~! biggrin.gif

Thank you very much Dragoness, and donators!! And an extra special THANK YOU to the person who donated my pretty Bolt hatchie! smile.gif

Thanks again Dragoness for the Contest and thank you CharonDusk for that beautiful little Aeon and thanks to the Donator of the CB Alpine Power egg.

Now Accepting Donations!

To celebrate the coming of summer solstice, this week's theme is summer. Raffle prizes could include:

Two-Finned Blunas

Blusangs

Bright-Breasted Wyverns

Day Glory Drakes

Flamingo Wyverns

Frills

Golds

Gold Prizes

Honey Drakes

Kingcrownes

Magis

Magmas

Monarchs

Reds

Royal Crimsons

Sunstones

Sunrises

Sunsets

Sunsongs

Skywings

Waters

Waterhorses

Xenowyrms (Gaia and Mageia?)

Edited by The Dragoness

Donated! Hope someone wants the eggy. It also has an amazing code biggrin.gif Happy summer!

Donated! Happy Sum...er, well happy winter from the southern hemisphere. I'll just wish it was summer, and live it vicariously through all you here smile.gif

also donated smile.gif

And happy Summer! Happy heat of hell every day and happy storm every evening tongue.gif I love summer.

Donated! Happy Sum...er, well happy winter from the southern hemisphere. I'll just wish it was summer, and live it vicariously through all you here  smile.gif

It doesn't get that cold even in winter, right? I can't imagine Perth being cold. laugh.gif

I've donated a Christmassy lineage. Summer and winter!

No Longer Accepting Donations!

Thank you to all who submitted such lovely donations! The raffle will be open shortly. What a nixe way to kick off the summer smile.gif

The Raffle is Now Open!

Good luck, everyone!

Being that it's the end of the month, there is a chance that there could be a release this weekend. Please be ready to accept your prizes ASAP if you win tomorrow, regardless of whether there is a drop or not. The donators and I would greatly appreciate it. Also, keep in mind that there will not be a raffle next week for this very reason smile.gif

Edited by The Dragoness

Okay, that was hard! Way too many pretties to choose from blink.gif

Good luck everyone. biggrin.gif

It doesn't get that cold even in winter, right? I can't imagine Perth being cold. laugh.gif

Not really smile.gif But it's all relative. When you're used to 35-40 degC summers (95-105F) anything below 15 degC (60F) feels cold to me tongue.gif

And I've entered too, thank you Dragoness.

Edited by Sachqua

Oops, I had forgotten that there'd be a giveaway - or possibly even a new release - this weekend. I went and got myself scroll-locked. Maybe I'll give away a few of my own...

Good luck to all.

Entered, good luck everyone!

The Raffle is Now Closed!

Google is being difficult tonight, so there might be a slight delay, but the raffle results will be posted sometime tonight smile.gif

Edit: the cave being down makes it impossible for me to get teleport links for a few prizes. I'll post the results and send out prizes in the morning once the cave is *hopefully* back up again.

Edited by The Dragoness

One of the hatchies I donated is gonna grow up in 2 and other one in 9 hours.

Should I post them on here? I don't want people to loose their prizes. sad.gif