The Dragoness

Glittering Gold Giveaways [STATUS: CLOSED]

1 hour ago, SheridanCharon said:

That's from me, and if Dragoness hasn't been able to send it, I'll send it as soon as I can. Please keep in mind that real life, like with Dragoness' internet, doesn't always co-operate.

Anyway, congrats, everyone, and thank you, Dragoness and donors :) Looking forward to getting my lovely babies.

Also, since no name was drawn, if anyone wants the Spirit Ward x Caligene, please PM and I will send it over :)

Alright, just take your time, I'm egg locked anyway (until I get rid of this Fox code)

Thank you for your gifts, donors, and thank you for my lovely copper, ewi!

Sorry about your internet woes, Dragoness. Love your raffle as always.

Sent my prizes as well. Don't worry Dragoness, there are bad storms around here and sketchy Internet as a result, so I absolutely empathize with you. -_-

I sent PMs to the winners of all my eggs except one. Does anyone know how to search for a member by name with the new forums? The name is not coming up in the suggested names when I go to compose message, and I'm wondering if he/she changed usernames.

7 minutes ago, Tecca said:

I sent PMs to the winners of all my eggs except one. Does anyone know how to search for a member by name with the new forums? The name is not coming up in the suggested names when I go to compose message, and I'm wondering if he/she changed usernames.

Go to the search box in the upper right corner of the page and hit the drop down arrow, then select members. 

Edited by The Dragoness

4 minutes ago, Tecca said:

Did you select "Members" in the drop-down by the search bar? I was able to find everyone on this page using that.

Thanks, The Dragoness and Dirtytabs! I wasn't aware the search box had a drop down arrow. But, I still can't find CharonDusk, the winner of the 4G Spirit Ward x Shadow Walker.

2 minutes ago, Tecca said:

Thanks, The Dragoness and Dirtytabs! I wasn't aware the search box had a drop down arrow. But, I still can't find CharonDusk, the winner of the 4G Spirit Ward x Shadow Walker.

She changed her name to SheridanCharon. She entered with CharonDusk, so that's what I put in the winners post, which I just updated. 

Edited by The Dragoness

2 minutes ago, The Dragoness said:

She changed her name to SheridanCharon. She entered with CharonDusk, so that's what I put in the winners post, which I just updated. 

Ah, I see. PM sent, thank you!

1 hour ago, Tecca said:

Yeah, sorry about that >.> Changed it to experiment with the block system on the new forums. Thank you for the little one! I'm going to send my prizes out now.

EDIT: All have now been sent, except the unclaimed one. At least, I think they all have XD

Edited by SheridanCharon

Well ... I get this response when PMing the winner of my donation:

jocosa cannot receive messages.

You should probably make messagability a requirement for participating, too. <_<

Thanks to Dragoness for another great raffle and to the donators, especially of my prizes. Also, conrgrats everyone. :D

I've received Frost-Fire's Candelabra x Caligene in error, I didn't noticed until I'd accepted it. I've sent a return teleport to the donator, but if Frost would like to PM me I'll send the link on to them instead. Also, I haven't yet had a link for the Antarean.

Edited by Aurae

37 minutes ago, Ruby Eyes said:

Well ... I get this response when PMing the winner of my donation:

jocosa cannot receive messages.

You should probably make messagability a requirement for participating, too. <_<

Huh. I didn't know it was possible to turn messenger off. That must be a new feature. If Jocosa doesn't come by the thread soon, you can regift/trade/keep the prize.

Well ... anyone else who signed up for the Fire Gem from Hellhorse?

1 hour ago, Ruby Eyes said:

Well ... anyone else who signed up for the Fire Gem from Hellhorse?

you know, if nobody shows up... :D

13 minutes ago, ewi said:

you know, if nobody shows up... :D

That's unlikely, according to their profile, they last visited on December 5, 2010 ;)

So I sent the little one to you. Enjoy!

Also, pretty fish! :D

Edited by Ruby Eyes

21 hours ago, Tecca said:

I sent PMs to the winners of all my eggs except one.

Thank you very much for my lovely prize. :wub:

Thank you all donators and Dragoness for the raffle. Congratulations to all winners!

Now Accepting Donations!

Our theme this week is one suggested by a player for a change: Gone Fishin'! Bring out your sea-dwelling dragons from the Coast or anything blue and aquatic! Suggested breeds:

Blue Dino

Blue Fire Gem

Blue Gemshard

Blue Stripe

Blue Zyumorph

Blusang

Coastal Waverunner

Deep Sea

Red-Finned Tidal

Seawyrm

Shallow Water

Sinii Krai

Striped River

Tetra

Thalassa

Tsunami

Water

Water Horse

Water Walker

Made some donations, but I am certainly missing 'fishy' dragons :P

No Longer Accepting Donations!

Thank you as always for such nice donations, everyone! I'll open the entry form ASAP.