The Dragoness

Glittering Gold Giveaways [STATUS: CLOSED]

One of the hatchies I donated is gonna grow up in 2 and other one in 9 hours.

Should I post them on here? I don't want people to loose their prizes. sad.gif

Have you got any bolts? Could stun them? Will give them an extra day?

Have you got any bolts? Could stun them? Will give them an extra day?

Already did!

Already did!

Figured you might have. Can they be stunned a 2nd time if sent to another scroll? - I have no idea if that works?

Figured you might have. Can they be stunned a 2nd time if sent to another scroll? - I have no idea if that works?

I am not sure. We can try tho.

I am not sure. We can try tho.

Just had a quick check and apparently the stun holds after teleport so can't be done again. sad.gif The one that grows up in 9 hours should be fine... the two hour hatchie might be a different story. What breed is the two hour?

Just had a quick check and apparently the stun holds after teleport so can't be done again.  sad.gif  The one that grows up in 9 hours should be fine... the two hour hatchie might be a different story. What breed is the two hour?

It's Blue-Banded, it's at 1h now

EDIT:

Here's the hatchie, I would love if it went to someone who entered for it in the raffle.

https://dragcave.net/teleport/3fcbb839fd79e...98e50f395bcb696

Welcome Raptor!

Edited by dejaentndu

I'm really, really sorry, guys. I can't finish up the raffle. I don't have the time or patience to sort through 112 entries (there are typically about 30) right now, many of which are clearly fake. A few of the prizes also appear to have been viewbombed, so I fear that someone is targeting the thread again. I promise that I'll do my best to make sure this doesn't happen with the next raffle.

I know a lot of people were really excited for this, so this isn't an easy decision, but I do think this is the best option at the moment.

Donators are more than welcome to post teleport links here if they'd like. I hope that you can find nice homes for your eggs and hatchlings.

user posted imageCB Almadine: You are very welcome! Glad you got it then! smile.gif

user posted imageCB White Zyum: Gone

user posted imageCB Black Zyum: Gone

All gone, hopefully to someone who actually entered the raffle. sleep.gif

Edited by dejaentndu

Thank you dejaentndu for the Almandine hatchie, she was one I had entered for and really hoped to get!

I'm really, really sorry, guys. I can't finish up the raffle. I don't have the time or patience to sort through 112 entries (there are typically about 30) right now, many of which are clearly fake. A few of the prizes also appear to have been viewbombed, so I fear that someone is targeting the thread again. I promise that I'll do my best to make sure this doesn't happen with the next raffle.

I know a lot of people were really excited for this, so this isn't an easy decision, but I do think this is the best option at the moment.

Donators are more than welcome to post teleport links here if they'd like. I hope that you can find nice homes for your eggs and hatchlings.

For crying out loud. Just when things seem to be going well for you again sad.gif I'm still convinced this is the result of someone who didn't win a previous raffle, and it's left them so salty that Gordon Ramsey would scream at their parents for making them. dry.gif

I'm sorry this had to happen to you again, Dragoness sad.gif

Maybe you could send entry link via PM to people that would like to enter. This really sucks, some people are such an censorkip.gif***s.

Anyone who wants Monarch #1 or Monarch #2, PM me for teleport link. They're incu-hatchable in a couple of hours.

Gone to raffle participants! Enjoy~

Edited by Tecca

If anyone entered for the 4G PB Summer or the 2G Silver from Summer please PM me. I'm hatching the silver and summer now (both influenced male) and if I get more than one response in the next hour I'll randomize names and send the teleport to the winner. Otherwise whoever PM's me in the next hour gets it.

Just title the PM GGG and which hatchie you prefer.

sad.gifsome people mad.gif

anyway, here are my donations, I would appreciate if you took one.

Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

Dragoness, please don't stop doing what you do. We love your raffles wub.gif

I adopted the Dino and Gaia. Thank you very much for them both! wub.gif

Yay! I took the paper hatchie, ewi, the other one on my "really hope I win this" list. Thank you.

Dragoness, please don't be too discouraged by this. I too love your raffles and appreciate the effort you go to each week.

sad.gifsome people  mad.gif

Thank you for the 3g bronze prize!

Also, my donation hatched, so new teleport link: 4g with yulebucks

This should be female, but please let me know if you get a boy and would like a replacement. smile.gif

Edited by dirtytabs

Thank you for the 3g bronze prize!

Also, my donation hatched, so new teleport link: 4g with yulebucks

This should be female, but please let me know if you get a boy and would like a replacement. smile.gif

She precogs female. wink.gif Thanks, Tabs!

My donation is up for grabs - the 3G Silver x Flamingo. Hope someone enjoys it!

You're welcome MaeTM! biggrin.gif

Edited by Terces

sad.gifsome people mad.gif

Grabbed the nebula. Cheers!

My donation is up for grabs - the 3G Silver x Flamingo. Hope someone enjoys it!

Yay lucky me it was still here! Thanks a lot!

And Dragoness I'm so sorry that had to happen! These raffles are amazing and it's just too bad people ruin them on purpose :/