The Dragoness

Glittering Gold Giveaways [STATUS: CLOSED]

I got two-three of the same story in my PM

Did Google mess something up or were there donators who entered for their own donations? I've noticed this with multiple eggs so far blink.gif

I know that I donated one of the 2G Ultraviolet eggs but since I didn't know which one was mine that I updated, I put my bid in for all the Ultraviolet eggs. Having the lineage links for all the lineaged eggs would probably help with that.

waa, thank you so much Marienine, Purplehaze and Tecca for your donations, they all will be safe with me biggrin.gif

Thank you for the awesome raffle Dragoness smile.gif

I know that I donated one of the 2G Ultraviolet eggs but since I didn't know which one was mine that I updated, I put my bid in for all the Ultraviolet eggs. Having the lineage links for all the lineaged eggs would probably help with that.

Purplehaze mentioned this earlier as well, so I'll make sure I add links for everything next time smile.gif

Thank you donors especially SaphireKat for my ultraviolet. biggrin.gif

Thank you Dragoness for the raffle and Aurae for the story. Congratulations to all winners. biggrin.gif

Thanks Dragoness for another spectacular raffle. Thanks to CharonDusk for my Zyu and to the donor of the Storm Rider as well (don't recognize the scroll name wink.gif ).

The story was wonderful, Aurae, as usual. smile.gif

I don't know, I don't think I put my name in for my own dragon but still, I won it xd.png

So I'm just posting it here if anyone wants it tongue.gif

3eg avatar of destruction Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

And thank you to all the donators for my shines wub.gif and to Dragoness as always

Edited by Mistyca_7

Hope the winners of my eggs liked them, and huge thank you to The Dragoness, donators and Aurae!

Now Accepting Donations!

This week's theme is holidaykins! While following the theme is optional, eggs/hatchlings from any of the following would be lovely:

Aegis

Arsani

Black Marrow

Caligene

Desipis

Grave

Holly

mistletoe

Mutamore

Pumpkin

Radiant Angel

Ribbon Dancer

Rosebud

Shadow Walker

Snow Angel

Snow

Solstice

Soulstone

Sweetling

Winter Magi

Witchlight

Wrapping Wing

Yulebuck

I donated a few smile.gif I'm looking forward to the raffle biggrin.gif

I'm excited about this week's theme! I donated some Halloween lines. smile.gif

Cut my donation a bit close to the deadline there >.> But I had eggs refusing to hatch. Think I still got it in time, though xd.png Managed to get some lovely eggs to go this time.

No Longer Accepting Donations!

Thank you all for the pretty eggs and hatchlings! I'll have the entry form up at the usual time.

The Raffle is Now Open!

Sorry for the delay, everyone! I had some technical difficulties with the form (why do you do this to me, Google dry.gif ), but all should be working fine now. Good luck!

Whoa, so many beauties! I tried EXTREMELY hard not to pick too many xd.png

I really liked them all this round :3

I tried my best not to pick too many as well, but I failed terribly. xd.png

Lovely donations guys! wub.gifthumbs_up.png