TJ09

2016-10-25 - Halloween Contagion

http://sta.sh/0166iunrtiy1

could someone help me to win just one time? ;_;

So for the last three blocks you have to pick a random one, and hope for the best. Was about to post my picutre... but too late.

This is great!! Now not sure which badge to go for, lol.

So for the last three blocks you have to pick a random one, and hope for the best. Was about to post my picutre... but too late.

unless your image is identical to mine then you should post it, the more people suggest their variants the more there is chance we may spot a potential mistake.

And i am thinking it'll be clearer what to do with the remaining 3 ?s i have marked if they open up the two safe squares near them, those could be vital clues

unless your image is identical to mine then you should post it, the more people suggest their variants the more there is chance we may spot a potential mistake.

And i am thinking it'll be clearer what to do with the remaining 3 ?s i have marked if they open up the two safe squares near them, those could be vital clues

My image is identical to yours. The three blocks that you marked with question marks should be touched at the end and before touching any of them crossing fingers, pray, put on the socks of luck whatever helps to get the right safe block. wink.gif

My image is identical to yours. The three blocks that you marked with question marks should be touched at the end and before touching any of them crossing fingers, pray, put on the socks of luck whatever helps to get the right safe block. wink.gif

And if that goes wrong we can always help Quetzal with the next attempt, which might be more merciful 8')

Oh god, Minesweeper D: I'm downright abysmal at this game. I have never once in my life won a game of Minesweeper. I'm THAT bad at it. :c

Like many others I struggled abysmally with minesweeper. I kind of learned to play and it's actually not as hard as I had always thought! Just takes some practice.

This is hilarious I don't know why I find it so funny xd.png

Please host DC pictures on your own if you want to post them.

Look at this stinky cheese dragon xd.png

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

That "This dragon is infected!" message feels downright...icky. laugh.gif Fight for the cure!

(oh no, minesweeper. My one true nemesis)

Oh wow, I wasn't ready for this. Is it that time of the year again? rolleyes.gif

The diseased Cheese dragons look hilarious, but I'm sad to see the rest of my drags disfigured. sad.gif

Now to grab some pretties from the AP, and I'll breed my own Halloween dragons later. How I wish for some extra egg slots!

thank you DC for making me learn how to play minesweeper xd.png i actually enjoy it.

and please tell me i am not the only one crossing my fingers that i find a 2g from spriter's alt lol

Half an hour of trying at this game, I finally win one game. >_>

This is going to take a toll on my sanity.

Edited by FlyingDragona

Thanks to AGYK's Imgur post waaay back there, I kinda-sorta figured out how to do this game. One win so far, opted to spread the virus! Spreeeeaaad!

I love the badge for spreading, I think I want to keep it.

I hate this minigame, but I did it xd.png Can I get 2 badges (For cure and spread)?

I'm pretty sure you can only get one badge! It is changeable from the first one you pick, though- I started off with virus and finally got the caduceus badge after contributing a couple times to the cure. ^^

Well, I didn't expect that this dragon will grow tentackles after it's death...

Please host DC pictures on your own if you want to post them.

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

I'm pretty sure you can only get one badge! It is changeable from the first one you pick, though- I started off with virus and finally got the caduceus badge after contributing a couple times to the cure. ^^

Ohh, okay

It's good, I don't wanna do this minigame another hour..

*Yawns*

I just got the 2Spoopy gravestone.

Trick or Treat has been won, we can all go home.

user posted image

Edited by Starbit-Plushie

Can I get some help with this one? I'm super confused...

user posted image

I'm normally good at minesweeper but this one has me stumped.

Edited by Clya

Well, in the upper left corner, the uppermost one is safe and the bottom two are virus.

Just click on that uppermost one and you'll have a win smile.gif

EDIT - just saw the counter. There should be ten viruses; I counted, and it seems the counter is wrong. you definitely only have 8 markers on that picture.

Edited by Zeditha

Can I get some help with this one? I'm super confused...

user posted image

I'm normally good at minesweeper but this one has me stumped.

Here's my solution:

user posted image

Green circles are bombs

Black circle is an empty tile

Edit: Yup, same solution as Zeditha.

Edited by Ripan

Well, in the upper left corner, the uppermost one is safe and the bottom two are virus.

Just click on that uppermost one and you'll have a win smile.gif

EDIT - just saw the counter. There should be ten viruses; I counted, and it seems the counter is wrong. you definitely only have 8 markers on that picture.

Awesome! Thank you! I guess I was too worried about if that would be a virus or not (because of the 3 tile) and not how many viruses could be left. It did work though smile.gif

Oddly enough, when I beat it two viruses popped up, when I only had one more "flag" so had I not gotten help and relied on the flags left, it would have been impossible to beat without guessing (and hoping) blink.gif

Edit- Yep, that's why I was super confused! I even took all the counters off twice to try to figure it out.

Edited by Clya

I'm giving this a rest for now. No matter what tutorials I follow, I'm just hopeless. Lost count of the goes I've had way back. sad.gif

I have never played minesweeper in life, but I did manage to win. Just take your time, you'll win one! wink.gif