TJ09

2016-10-25 - Halloween Contagion

Someone was asking about the 7 tile a while back, and I just happened to find one!

user posted image

(I hope that image works, I'm not good with them...)

Edited by Zeditha

To everyone struggling: Stay determined.

Eventually you'll luck out and get an easy board. Don't be afraid to hit the New button.

Love the little guy sitting on the pumpkin eating the candy corn!

Someone was asking about the 7 tile a while back, and I just happened to find one!

user posted image

(I hope that image works, I'm not good with them...)

ooh danke i was super curious! I am not sure why, but looks like it was decided to model the additions on the numbers after the Biomes...

So we have

1. None

2. Cave

3. Coast? (maybe Forest?)

4. Desert

5. Forest? (Maybe Coast?) (i have a picture if anyone would like to see)

6. Alpine (shoot, i don't have an image)

7. Jungle

8. Must be Volcano then tongue.gif Scorched beyond recognition, and the one eluding us all this time.

Edit: Ok i looked at all the Zombie tombstones and 3 is definitely Coast and 5 is definitely Forest. Also i just realized why it was chosen to decorate the tiles after biomes - not after biomes, rather after the Zombie tombstones tongue.gif

also i'm paying way too much attention to this detail, i was just curious and had to write it all down, shhh

Edited by Mlu

No, there are actually 51 treats available right now - but it's possible that a handful of extra treats will drop later on in the event. happy.gif

Nope - Someone earlier got 53.

Oops- my bad. I meant 51.

Edited by jis99

Nope - Someone earlier got 53.

I only have twenty-something xd.png

I never manage to collect them all, although I do try.

Since I'm spending so much time spreading the goop as much as possible, though, I reckon I'll get them all this time smile.gif

Ahhhh, I've always been terrible at Minesweeper-type games. I've just never been able to wrap my head around it. I don't think I'll ever be able to win this, bummer.

Edit: Randomly clicking and I somehow got it! Don't think I'll be trying again, but once is more than I thought I'd be able to do.

Edited by allmah

Ok ok ok i got definitive information about how the badges are assigned in case there's an equal number of chosen cures and spreads !

a friend of mine just got online and tried the game and chose to spread the first time, and then in their second game chose to cure, and the virus icon changed to the curing stick *o* so i was wrong earlier, in case the number is equal for both cure and virus then the icon changes to what was chosen last

biggrin.gif I just noticed the change kinda late last night then this morning. LOL I like the holiday events. The eggs of course. Happy Halloween! wink.gif

Well I won't be doing any good with the game thing. I suck at those types of games xd.png I've been playing for the past 5 hours and not had a single win xd.png

Has the marker been moving sideways for anyone at all? For me it stuck in the middle and just won't move, i wouldn't be concerned if it wasn't a perfect middle, like it's in a default position. Bug? I cleared my cache and no change.

Has the marker been moving sideways for anyone at all? For me it stuck in the middle and just won't move, i wouldn't be concerned if it wasn't a perfect middle, like it's in a default position. Bug? I cleared my cache and no change.

It was more of the cure earlier, now it's in the middle, so it has moved. I think.

it's so hard trying to remember that you can't click on the number when the surrounding mines are selected to clear the rest of the squares; I've already done it a few times then realized I can't do that TuT

"Breed: Undead Dragon"

Nice ohmy.gif

It isn't new; he's been a zombie for two years now. What I can't wrap my head around is how did he get sick, especially since he's, y'know, undead and the virus mimicks zombie behavior? Seems a bit redundant if you ask me tongue.gif

Edited by FlyingDragona

Just moments ago I got a really easy Minesweeper round since so many mines weren't so separated.

For those you not quite burned out from this game yet but still unable to win, you can look up tutorials on Youtube that will give you the basics. Because of this, and due to the fact I finally started learning Minesweeper after avoiding it for so long, I'm beginning to find this event slightly more enjoyable.

I've been forgetting about T or T most of the day, but I just got the eggplant jack-o-lantern?

I really love the virus badge (since I'm biology/chemistry person), but I feel obligated to be good, so I gots me the caduceus now. I guess that's the clinical lab side of me haha.

So.... go team cure?