TJ09

2016-10-25 - Halloween Contagion

i cant believe how good at minesweeper i became so quickly

theres no benefit to submitting multiple scores for your team other thna a fuzzy feeling, is there? also i went cure but i really like the plague icon better, is it too late to get that? 8[

yeah me too, i still thank AGYK's very coherent guide for explaining the mechanics.

and i think TJ said in some post that it was intended for the icons to be determined based on which action you did more often, cure or infest, ah i forgot where i saw that. Somewhere in the bug reports forum i think.

I always hated this game, I can't even win ONCE. dry.gif

If you'd like, when you get stuck you can screenshot it and people here might be able to help you. smile.gif

After many tries (and even much more glaces at the help images), I finally won a game! @_@ *faints* I like the badge I got, it's cute (a staff with wings)! :3

*Edit* Also, I'm going to be OOC and attempt to get a Zombie this year (I've never killed a dragon ever), and was wondering what the chances are of obtaining one? unsure.gif Is it only on Halloween they can be made or did that change? ^^;

zombies can be made year round but the chances of being successful are very very low

people are theorizing that theres going to be a higher chance of successful zombification on halloween but that is still a theory no proof yet

what we do know is that there is a higher chance of successfully creating a zombie on the 31st day of every month and at night when the zombie sprites are visible on scrolls

Have we figured out if the event icons evolve?

Also, happy Halloween birthday to me, I love it here at the Cave this week so much! <3 <3 <3

Another successful win for the random click! I've only been trying for 6 and a half hours.

Thank goodness for that. Personally, I think the game started to feel sorry for me.

I never want to see this game again.

So I got mine to this far https://i.imgur.com/sb3r6hx.png I just don't know which ones are safe or not. Any help would be wonderful?! I really hate minesweeper haha.

You've got a mistake there somewhere in the top left 'block'.

The top empty square is a mine - mark it.

The one below it is safe, you have it marked as a mine now - unmark it and open it up.

As for the bottom left/center 'block':

you can open up that last one safely smile.gif

I appreciate the fact that not even GoN are not spared from the infection.

Edited by Asketil

Will our badges change? I orginally chose to infect on accident, and now I have a virus badge and was wondering if I contributed enough points to the cure if I'd be able to switch sides. tongue.gif

I'm supposed to be working on online classwork but instead I am obsessively playing Minesweeper xd.png

So I got mine to this far https://i.imgur.com/sb3r6hx.png I just don't know which ones are safe or not. Any help would be wonderful?! I really hate minesweeper haha.

This is how I got it.

user posted image

Green circle is a bomb

Black circles can be opened

Edited by Ripan

And why the flipping heck is everyone going for cure!?

the plague doctor uniform has always looked cool to me, I've got this image of us curers dressed up as plague doctors stuck in my head, and I just like the cure badge more

Will our badges change? I orginally chose to infect on accident, and now I have a virus badge and was wondering if I contributed enough points to the cure if I'd be able to switch sides. tongue.gif

I would like to know this to biggrin.gif

the plague doctor uniform has always looked cool to me, I've got this image of us curers dressed up as plague doctors stuck in my head, and I just like the cure badge more

This, but combine plague doctor with magical girl and that's my mental image. It's pretty great.

ehh I want the plague to win but I like the healer badge better... I'd like to know now before it's too late and I contribute too much to the plague and my healer badge changes to plague out of a sudden... ehh

Edited by VixenDra

This, but combine plague doctor with magical girl and that's my mental image. It's pretty great.

Indeed, the uniform is a big plus. wink.gif

I imagine going around like that but with a big witch hat and a fancy magical staff. biggrin.gif

Is anyone else slightly bothered that the "4" square is yellow but the "5" is green again? tongue.gif

I really like the game and the entire event! smile.gif I hope I can get all the dragons I want.