TJ09

2016-10-25 - Halloween Contagion

Aw, a xenomorph treat! How cute. The brown owl is nice, too, and yes ok the eggplant as well.

I am trying to submit the spread now lol....

We need more virus spreaders!

Hmm this game is interesting, never played Minesweeper before so time for some practice.

Is there a way to increase difficulty? I play 200 mines usually so this is a bit... biggrin.gif

you are a wizard. I've never won real minesweeper.

I won this one though after two tries, yay! xd.png

Is there a way to increase difficulty? I play 200 mines usually so this is a bit... biggrin.gif

Yeah, I would like a harder version too xd.png

Since Vista is the only platform IE9 is still receiving support for, if at all possible, I would suggest you try another browser or another computer or mobile device. =x

Thanks for the quick answer, Sock!

I was pretty positive it was something on my end (that's what I get for having a dinosaur desktop XD), but playing on a mobile device did the trick. ^-^ For the CURE!

Though it looks like I won't be able to help out too much since I play DC almost exclusively on this computer (I don't have unlimited data so I rarely use a phone) D: Oh well.. Fellow compatriots for the Cure I shall be with you in spirit! May the scourge that is this vile Contagion be soon cleansed and eradicated from Valkemare!

We need more virus spreaders!

I'm virus. Sister is cure. I win at minesweeper, but she wins at trick-or-treat. xd.png

I'm virus. Sister is cure. I win at minesweeper, but she wins at trick-or-treat. xd.png

We need more virus Spreader!

Death by minesweeper!

My cheese is infected. How does a magically enchanted piece of cheese get zombified...? Anyways.

Thanks for the quick answer, Sock!

I was pretty positive it was something on my end (that's what I get for having a dinosaur desktop xd.png), but playing on a mobile device did the trick. ^-^ For the CURE!

Though it looks like I won't be able to help out too much since I play DC almost exclusively on this computer (I don't have unlimited data so I rarely use a phone) D: Oh well.. Fellow compatriots for the Cure I shall be with you in spirit! May the scourge that is this vile Contagion be soon cleansed and eradicated from Valkemare!

Everyone who is for the Cure shall now be my enemy from now until the end of Halloween!!!

OKAY. There are way too many of you not having an easy time with the Minesweeper game, so I threw together an Imgur album explaining how the logic behind the game works.

Once you get used to the basic logic, you'll start recognizing patterns, and then the game gets a lot simpler. This should help you get that far.

Use it and enjoy it! And go spread that cure!

Edited by AGYK

definitely not happy that the minigame this year is minesweeper, but it's alright I guess. I miss the way it used to be with the interactive adventures instead of all these minigames.

excited for the treats at least!

I've found a few treats that were clearly Odeen's doing.

-snuggles the cat pile-

Loving the minesweeper- been a while since I've played, but thankfully I'm not too rusty xd.png

So looking forward to another great holiday event.

Thank-you TJ and all the others who work so hard so that we can all have this season of fun. Good hunting to all and have super fun with the event.

Just found an egg bred from a dragon named iNSaNiTY... While I am listening to that song... UMMM...

So looking forward to another great holiday event.

Thank-you TJ and all the others who work so hard so that we can all have this season of fun. Good hunting to all and have super fun with the event.

Will there be another game? Like solitaire? biggrin.gif

Just found an egg bred from a dragon named iNSaNiTY... While I am listening to that song... UMMM...

It was meant to be!

While I get the hang of this game (thanks AGYK), consider me drafted into the unpopular section that deals with studying the effects of the virus on both living and dead tissues mmm pathology

I'm just having a great time wondering how this virus is affecting my scroll in an RP sense XD There's half a territory of dragons down for the count. And my Rampa Ember League's not doing too hot either... pun intended