TJ09

2016-10-25 - Halloween Contagion

Man, I love Minesweeper... but when I click a tile, no numbers show up, so it's impossible to play  sad.gif

same for me

What device? What browser? Have you tried disabling addons? Tried a hard refresh? Hard to troubleshoot with little information. ^^ Can we see a screenie?

Aw yeah, minesweeper. Maybe next year we can get Tetris.

Kind of glad Halloween eggs aren't in the AP yet; its late and I got papers to write. Feel free to flood the AP when I do have time, though, I'd be perfectly okay with that.

Edit: great, I jinxed it. Way to go.

Edited by Nine

I've waited all year to be able to send things like this to the AP. Halloween is the best! Back to breeding!

Clearing the cache & cookies didn't help me with the game. Still getting splatted & no number tiles even though I click them. I'm on Firefox, anyone else having problems in this browser?

Clearing the cache & cookies didn't help me with the game. Still getting splatted & no number tiles even though I click them. I'm on Firefox, anyone else having problems in this browser?

Windows? Mac? Mobile?

whats the point of giving all my dragons a goopy overlay if the naming filters prevent me from naming one of them "……………….slime man"

anyway i beat the minesweeper game once and i had to get my friend to help me so i'll just stop now

Firefox 41.0.2, Windows 7, no issues. Gonna need more info than that. Firefox version and OS minimum. Also whether you tried without addons and/or in another browser. Clearing cache and cookies was a good first step though.

Looking great so far! Is it possible to see multiple versions of the event badge if you choose to spread both the contagion and the cure?

I played and when I submitted I got an error and it said to try and go back and resubmit, so I did, then I had to play again, and got another error, and then I went back and played a third time, and when I submitted it said I had to wait 10 minutes, even though it had been 10 minutes for the error one which means it went through and I didn't have to play again and ugh

Woo! I am full up on Halloweens... and a Spessartine I couldn't resist. Now I can go to bed and get ready to enjoy the rest of the event!

Happy hunting, everyone!

Just a funny occurrence: It is indeed possible to get a random board that's insta-win as soon as you click on something. It just happened to me.

well.png