TJ09

2016-10-25 - Halloween Contagion

I feel like we're getting no headway with spreading the disease

Huh, I just picked up an egg that looked normal but was actually infected. Did TJ change it so they don't get obscured in the AP? If so then thanks, infected Lurkers and Desipis look really similar.

While I get the hang of this game (thanks AGYK), consider me drafted into the unpopular section that deals with studying the effects of the virus on both living and dead tissues mmm pathology

I'm just having a great time wondering how this virus is affecting my scroll in an RP sense xd.png There's half a territory of dragons down for the count. And my Rampa Ember League's not doing too hot either... pun intended

I feel like the disease should have affected the dragons in some sense like, BSA dragons will be too lazy to do their normal BSA stuff and they should have been too lazy to breed, minus the Halloween dragons. That's just my take on it

I feel like the disease should have affected the dragons in some sense like, BSA dragons will be too lazy to do their normal BSA stuff and they should have been too lazy to breed, minus the Halloween dragons. That's just my take on it

Pls no. BSAs are more important than ever right now. Don't forget, Halloween dragons can be either gender. Influence will be mandatory for anyone who's trying to do anything pair-related. Not to mention Incubate...

That sounds really un-fun. I'm enjoying the neat graphic.

No thanks. Imagine if someone had every single Pink or Red on their scroll effected.

That sounds really un-fun. I'm enjoying the neat graphic.

Eh, that's why I said that's my take on it. Not saying it would ever happen

Geez! IT'S AN OPINION

Edited by Raptor of Dragons

YAY I finally got to spread the cure!! *faints* (while investigating the disease is fine, you need to contain it xd.png especially if there's already a cure!!) That and I can't stand goo all around the cave, that can get into things like the food and water stores, and what if I slip in it? No thank you D:

how does the candy work?? I pressed the crystal and a ton of thingies popped up but I couldn't click on one, do I get one randomly? Where do they go? xd.png

Edited by ironmaiden66

Geez! IT'S AN OPINION

I think that kind of immersion would be very interesting myself smile.gif

Geez! IT'S AN OPINION

Not sure why you're shouting - you shared your opinion, so a couple of us shared ours. Nobody was yelling at you for your opinion or anything. o.o

~

Aaaah. I only have a few treats, but the three leetle ravens flying in a circle might just be my favorite. Adorbs. ;~;

YAY I finally got to spread the cure!! *faints* (while investigating the disease is fine, you need to contain it xd.png especially if there's already a cure!!)

how does the candy work?? I pressed the crystal and a ton of thingies popped up but I couldn't click on one, do I get one randomly? Where do they go? xd.png

You click whatever trick/treat pops up and it appears in your basket. The other treats from the other year that you participated in trick-or-treating. All the different years' treats/tricks are stored in one basket, separated by dividers. ^^

You do get this year's randomly until either you collect them all or the event is over.

So... no one cares that there's an amalgamate in my treat basket? Okay then...

...It keeps making weird noises... It won't get out...

Well I suck at this game, lol, 32 tries, no win, Oh well, guess I would die IRL, lol. cute idea tho

honestly i have no idea how to play this virus game but it's fun (and first event on dragcave that I am attending!!! i'm so excitee)

Does the first research choice determine the badge? sad.gif

That's what people are reporting right now, yes.

Well I suck at this game, lol, 32 tries, no win, Oh well, guess I would die IRL, lol. cute idea tho

honestly i have no idea how to play this virus game but it's fun (and first event on dragcave that I am attending!!! i'm so excitee)

Bumping this for you two, and anyone else who might find it helpful (if it's not helpful, please say so):

OKAY. There are way too many of you not having an easy time with the Minesweeper game, so I threw together an Imgur album explaining how the logic behind the game works.

Once you get used to the basic logic, you'll start recognizing patterns, and then the game gets a lot simpler. This should help you get that far.

Use it and enjoy it! And go spread that cure!

Does the first research choice determine the badge? sad.gif

Yes depending on if you choose the cure or the virus depends on the one time badge you get

You click whatever trick/treat pops up and it appears in your basket. The other treats from the other year that you participated in trick-or-treating. All the different years' treats/tricks are stored in one basket, separated by dividers. ^^

You do get this year's randomly until either you collect them all or the event is over.

Ah is that it? *goes to check hers* thanks Socks, I was having a time trying to figure out where they went.

Now time to clean all this goo around the cave >.< Vamps and White dragons come here to help!....*looks over at Vlad* VLAD! O_O how are YOU sick?! You're a vampire!!!

Vlad: *flopped over with a thermometer in his mouth*

Gah!! And half of my healing squad is down! *shrieks* More cure need more cure!!!

I'm concerned about one of my Neglecteds being sick, it's not a pretty sight >: Or two out of three of my GoNs, for that matter.

I won my first game, opted for cure!