TJ09

2016-10-25 - Halloween Contagion

I love Minesweeper! But, gah, why can't I get any numbers to pop up?! Even when I know I clicked a number tile, I only get blown up sad.gif !

I haven't seen a single one bounce across the AP yet, which is rare for me this late into things. I'm actually going to theorize the Halloweens are behind the existing AP eggs, so we won't see them until the AP is cleared out. Unless someone wants to contradict that...?

Agreeing with AGYK ... none in the AP, I fear they're stuck with all the other "7 day" eggs.

Is there a difference between a cure and a spread? different badge?

Yes, it says we'll get different badges, like during the Christmas event last year where you got either coal or a present as your final badge depending on if you were good or bad.

...the numbers show up just fine when I play Minesweeper. It seems to be playing perfectly for me. I hope that that glitch gets cleared up soon for you guys who are experiencing it!

Edited by silver_chan

i haven't seen any halloween eggs in the ap, and i know nothing about minesweeper rolleyes.gif

i have to go out for a few hours, so i'm hoping the ap will be full of lovely halloween eggs when i get back laugh.gif

Okay, after playing quite a few times I'm actually getting the hang of it! I haven't been able to submit again (I originally picked virus, but I think I like the caduceus badge of the cure better), so I don't know if the badge can be changed, but I hope it can. :U

When that flood hits, it's going to be a glorious thing! However, I need to go to bed soon! I have to teach a 9am class.

Okay, after playing quite a few times I'm actually getting the hang of it! I haven't been able to submit again (I originally picked virus, but I think I like the caduceus badge of the cure better), so I don't know if the badge can be changed, but I hope it can. :U

I clicked spread the first time and got a virus thingie, I just clicked cure and still have the virus thingie.. so I guess it does not change? sad.gif

Do we know if the infection actually does anything? I just checked my scroll and a bunch of my dragons have that green fog on them, including a Chicken and all of my Zombies. Like seriously how does a piece of paper get sick?

Papers can be be zombied

Those halloeggs can sit at the back of the cave for as long as they like i don't mind i'm too busy trying to solve this game holly molly

I wonder if that's partly why they've not been bumped this year? xd.png

That and, tbh, the AP is as close to 7d as I've seen it for a very long time.

Looks like if there are two separate badges then what you pick the first time determines it, I picked cure the first time and got a badge of that medical staff thing (can never remember its name), played again and picked spread and nothing happened badge-wise. Gonna stick to curing now it case majority matters.

I'm gonna try clearing my browser cache & cookies, then see if that fixes the Minesweeper game for me. I wanna play!!! alot.pngwacko.gifdry.gif

My fav game!! I'm loving this event sooooooooooooooooooo much!! wub.gif

Man, I love Minesweeper... but when I click a tile, no numbers show up, so it's impossible to play sad.gif

same for me

I clicked spread the first time and got a virus thingie, I just clicked cure and still have the virus thingie.. so I guess it does not change? sad.gif

Just submitted a cure and the badge didn't change. :<

oh god i think i finally get how the numbers are determined. The numbers show how many viruses there are not right next to them but in the 9-square vicinity around them, aaaaa i hope i am right, i'm still in the middle of this game

Me neither. Judging by all the comments, we're not alone. xP

tip! click corners first, also random clicking is not bad as it can clear the board away. Getting larger numbers makes it a bit easier to figure out which squares are "mines".

if a 5 is by itself for example (board cleared around it), you know it's the 5 squares it's touching.

If it helps anyone, be sure to pay attention to what squares the numbers touch.

If it reads 3, 3 squares touching that 3 are mines.

Edited by Erithan

It appears that rejections haven't been turned off yet. I am unable to breed a shadow walker with a silver she had previously rejected. Doesn't matter if I try breeding from the shadow walker's page or the silver's.